Speedzilla Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Re: (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't like babysitting. You guys are old enough to figure it on your own.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's what I tried telling them in my first post on this stupid thread.

People are so good now at being offended. It's like some self-acquired badge of honor.

I mean, to actually post a poll
on popularity, and then for clowns like Turn to pick up the torch and look for a witch to burn?.....it's just sad. Don't like what I say? .great! but- will you really feel better when 999, Turn 1's and Giannis 'rules of civility' are enforced? no. It will be like every other bland, lifeless board with only transients participating. Here, we've got some lifers, that bring alot to the table, in one way or another. I'd hate to see them silenced through 'hate speech' regulations.Thankfully, Dave understands that talk is just that..talk. It's always easy to defend popular speech through censorship , which is what some of you want in here. Beware though, because you just might be the next one muzzled. Funny how it's the liberals that want speech limited.
If I offend someone, please read thoroughly what I've written before deciding your feelings are bruised.

If Dave wants to , he can always just dump the political board altogether. It would liekly be less of a headache for him. Then, it's back to: "what kind of oil should I use?" But part of what makes this board excellent is it's diversity. Now, those of you who know me , know I hate that term in its modern context. But diversity of thought is what makes a forum like this successful. I've seen worse here in the famous Ducati/Rice burner wars.

This will be my last comment on this part of the board. Anybody is free to IM or email me. My address is right there on my profile.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.