Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: (foopenhiemer)

if i needed antenttion i could post some SpeZials... or a Colin Edwards interview!

Modified by Giannis at 1:32 AM 1/30/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Re: (Giannis)

I woudn't take the bashing too personally, I like the board having international membership and I know I have gotten good advice from many people from many different places. If the bantar in the political sections upsets ya best stick with the bikes though I think you hold your own just fine down there and I enjoy the discussion. Now put down the bottle of ouzo and post some more pictures.

.....and foopenheimer, that fat kid is frikin hiliarous

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Outlaw stay. Strangelove go.</TD></TR></TABLE>

999, you can't vote in this. You and Strangelove balance each other over on the Political Forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: Vote (Giannis)

Giannis: Some people here dont like you because you come off as a smart-ass when you find fault with someones opinion. This leads some to believe you are arrogant. Motorcyclists are not supposed to be arrogant! You obviously have a lot of knowledge about motorcycles and that I can respect. I dont know you personally, as I'm sure very few people on this board do. You seem to be well travelled which should be an indication of maturity and experience. Instead of these qualities coming to bear, I see a lot of insecurity. I often wonder about people that manage to post so many things on so many different web-sites. I tend to believe that it isnt possible to spend real time with real people if you have this much tim to be online. If this is the case with you, perhaps it is time to unplug and get some social skills that can translate into respectful conversation here. Again, I know I dont know you personally and these are only my perceptions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: (TnDuc)

To even compare Strangelove to Outlaw/Giannis is ridiculous. Anyone who posts or lurks in the motorcycle related forums knows who Giannis is. It is also clear that he is knowledgeable and passionate about sportbikes and racing. Many members here probably aren't even aware that Strangleove exists. That's because he hangs out in the political forum slinging insults and hate at any member who is not Pro-Bush.

Here are some excerpts from Strangelove posts in the last week...

* Giannis, your country will always be a third-world, back-bench outpost of a wannabe world-stage player.

* Greece (if that really is where you're from) hasn't produced anything since, oh,...........about 2500 years ago. Does you army ( ) still sleep with boys?

* congratulations!...You win the Idiot of The Year Award ...and it's still only January
...you mean G_I_A_N_T_A_N_U_S isn't your screen name?
YOU STUPID FUKTARD!!!
laugh:
Thank god I haven't been forced to go to the land of assholes and elbows (your homeland ,dummy)...

* At least I cite the source, unlike the liberal shitbags on this site. Funny is funny, no matter who writes it. Either offer up an argument or shut your hole, Julie

Great Stuff, huh? And that's just the last 7 days worth.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangelove »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..I'll say it here publicly: (I thought I'd try to save Dave's bandwidth, but whatever)

Based only on your own sputterings You are a know-nothing,uneducated, un-travelled virus that infects every thread on this board. You offer ZERO input of any value on this board, and are therefore defined as irrelevant. As you know, people of intellect who disagree are respected by all here including myself, Danst4,Tnduc,RCXTC,etc,etc.However, you are continually called on your nonsense baby-talk, yet never defend with anyhting other greek ass-gas.

SO---WHY NOT SHUT THE FUKK UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING VAGUELY---- MARGINALLY---- COHERENT TO ADD, WHICH WILL>>>>>>NEVER<<<<<HAPPEN? [/i]</TD></TR></TABLE>

Funny, you call yourself one of "intellect & respected" when having no tolerance whatsoever for ppl who disagree with your diluded one-sided views. Having observed your posts on the political forums, I say- growup for the sake of your children (god forbid if you have any). The 'uneducated' would be the one who openly advocates destroying holy worship sites of dominate religions. Once again, growup.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Re: (Ian748L)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ian748L »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Now put down the bottle of ouzo and post some more pictures.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i hate Ouzo..
hahahah

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Re: Vote (WOT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WOT »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Giannis: Some people here dont like you because you come off as a smart-ass when you find fault with someones opinion. This leads some to believe you are arrogant. Motorcyclists are not supposed to be arrogant! You obviously have a lot of knowledge about motorcycles and that I can respect. I dont know you personally, as I'm sure very few people on this board do. You seem to be well travelled which should be an indication of maturity and experience. Instead of these qualities coming to bear, I see a lot of insecurity. I often wonder about people that manage to post so many things on so many different web-sites. I tend to believe that it isnt possible to spend real time with real people if you have this much tim to be online. If this is the case with you, perhaps it is time to unplug and get some social skills that can translate into respectful conversation here. Again, I know I dont know you personally and these are only my perceptions.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im very social, the problem is i m addicted to the internet
between school,bars,garage wrentching,etc i have time to check Speedzilla and a couple other forums...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Re: (999)

Your right 999, there is a definate lack of respect here. I certainly wouldnt leave the door open for someone to acuse me of being a racist by degrading that person's homeland in an argument. There are plenty of ways to tell someone they are stupid while being tactful about it. It's interesting how this subject has crossed over from the plotical forum into the main motorcycle forum. Why did this happen? Shouldn't this pole have been started and kept in the political forum? There are a lot of individuals here that derive some weird sort of "self-worth" by trying to make everyone else believe them. It does make for some good entertainment at times. Maybe Giannis and Strangelove are really being paid by Dave, on the side, to entertain all of us. I personally dont want this board to turn into debate central where normal people cant even express an opinion without some jerk chiming in with a smart-ass comment. If you think someone is wrong, be a grown up man and tell them in a tactfull professional manner.......please.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Since we are already off topic, what are you studying? I am a fulltime student now that I am out of the Marines.....and yes I have a full time and a pt job!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

G-man, you're in and stayin in. Now, more cool bike shots and put women on those things. More pasta rockets please. Oh, and that Colin interview? TIA, you da man.

Screw that inept inbred brownshirting retard and his favorite pet dildo. Stick around. Strange' checked out years ago...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Re: Vote (turn1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turn1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Screw that inept inbred brownshirting retard and his favorite pet dildo. Stick around. </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Re: (WOT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WOT »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
It's interesting how this subject has crossed over from the plotical forum into the main motorcycle forum. Why did this happen? Shouldn't this pole have been started and kept in the political forum?

I personally dont want this board to turn into debate central where normal people cant even express an opinion without some jerk chiming in with a smart-ass comment. If you think someone is wrong, be a grown up man and tell them in a tactfull professional manner.......please.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish things could stay in the forumn that they start in, unfortunatly I've seen Strangelove take his arguements outside of the Banter section. In Strangelove's book there isn't a tactfull professional manner to letting him know you disagree with him, the mere fact that you disagree with his posistion only puts you on the path of personal attacks which will go to whatever forumn that person is posting in.

I encourage you to read the post from the last week or two in the banter section.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Re: (998Junkie)

I don't care either way...

But...

Since my family tree has roots in Greece. And I do remember you bashing the Greeks. F-U Strangelove for insulting me and the other SpeedZGreeks here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Re: (Capt. Home Slice)

While I'm both a Brazilian and U.S. citizen, two of my brothers are Greek and U.S. citizens (its a long story). I do business with Greece. I drank 4 double shots of ouzo last Wednesday night after a delicious plate of grilled octopus.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.