Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question on Vortex rearset pegs. I need a replacement foot peg for a set of fixed Vortex rearsets, I can't find them but I found replacements for the adjustable rearsets.

Question is will the pegs interchange as I have no experience with these rearsets?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really with all the track stars here and local club racers no one can answer my question? Did they not sell a boatload of these rearsets?...

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey nobody,

I can't imagine why any old foot peg wouldn't work :confused:as long as it's got a threaded hole why can't any (aftermarket Peg) bolt up?;)

I'll take a look at mine in a few and I'll get back to you, but mine are the adjustable kind. :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey nobody,

I can't imagine why any old foot peg wouldn't work :confused:as long as it's got a threaded hole why can't any aftermarket bolt up?;)

I'll take a look at mine in a few and I'll get back to you, but mine are the adjustable kind. :)
Awesome man...if you could just post a pic of the peg, if it looks like the fixed one it should work just fine.

Appreciate it man, thanks

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Nobody,

I hope these help... but again, the ONLY diff. between adj. rear sets and reg. rear sets is going to be.... Adjustable is going to have a Counter Sunk hole for the foot peg mounting "plate", (the peg itself I'm guessing is the same) so the Bolt will also need to be for said Foot Peg plate, the Counter Sunk Bolt, type.
Where Your foot peg will be able to use a Hex or Allen Cap bolt...
So I think You should be able to mount ANY aftermarket Foot Peg of your choice..;)

I Hope these\this Helps

Peace Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts