Speedzilla Forums banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
eppy01f4i said:
:rolleyes: Blah...never passed me. :D
Yeah , I thought it funny she says only about 6 people were passing her and she was passing the others :rolleyes:

She carries a good pace but she wasnt moving that fast

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man I'm drunk. Got some pics of this girl on the 51 doing shots of tequila in my kitchen. Life is good and I finally figured out how to get back on here. I couldn't let this thread die. Time to do a spreadsheet on excel thats due tom.:rockon :rockon .

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
mulisha00 said:
Man I'm drunk. Got some pics of this girl on the 51 doing shots of tequila in my kitchen. Life is good and I finally figured out how to get back on here. I couldn't let this thread die. Time to do a spreadsheet on excel thats due tom.:rockon :rockon .
Make with the pics. mang. :wtf :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice pics!!:rockon

Looks like a killer time I hate I missed!!

This remodeling of my house is killing me!!No time for anything!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
glockem45 said:
My pics are finally up on the web site. Here is a link for them at VIR, just for you Todd!

B-33 in case the link doesn't work.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03HV007I0Y&start=0&ts=1126014544
Right on Tanner. Looks like your getting better with your body position. Your leading with your head quite well!!!! Now trust your tires and the grip on the track and you will soon be smoking!
:rockon
:clapper

It's all a learning process. A never ending one. Looks like you had fun!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Yes I survived all the mayhem. I emailed you back. However, my brotha-in-law didn't. He wrecked going through turn 10 on Main and totaled his bike. He is fine thought, but I had to take him home friday night b/c the EMT's told him to go home. Anyway, that is why I was absent from JC.:banghead I was pretty pissed I had to take him home b/c I love JC. Summit Main I really don't care for at all.:mad:

Hey Mark call me and check your IM, or Darin, tell Mark to check his IM and have him call me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Here are my photos from the pits at VIR in August 29/30. I tried to get the red filtering out of the photo but not so good. Hope you guys like them.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts