Speedzilla Forums banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie
Oh no, Santa rode with us this weekend at VIR (Lory), the tooth fairy only stopped by (Mark):woot:

Well we all know who the friggin GRINCH is don't we.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Looks good!! What you asking???

Is Solid still open?? I lost Evan's number and his web-site is down (well the one I had) He did the work on my F4i and want him to go over it after the re-build.
Yes he is....sort of. He started working full time back in Jan - working as an engineer on a pretty cool project - check your PM for his email.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Highly Upset

First of all, I don't **** with anybody, I mind my own business. And this is NOT REFLECTED TO ANY OF THE REGULARS ON THIS BOARD.

I will say this loud and clear, I WAS NOT ON A CELL PHONE WHEN THE TRACK WAS HOT.

I have got emails over this chit. Before somebody can take chit and BLOW IT THE **** UP, I wish somebody would asked. Now, if somebody wants to take JOKING WORDS, AND MAKE SOMETHING OF IT, THEN GO THE **** AHEAD.

NOW ALL THE HOLY ROLLY MUTHER FOCKERS THAT WANNA BLAB SOME ****ING HEARSAY ALL OVER THE INTERNET, ALL I CAN SAY IS LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T BOTHER NOBODY, I DON'T MEDDLE IN ANY BODY BUSINESS, I DON'T TALK ABOUT NOBODY, AND I DAM SURE DON'T CARRY ****ING TALES ON ANYBODY.

I AM FINISHED.

coleman

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hey Coleman, what happened?

I can't believe people on here are taking what you and I were joking about you being on the phone while a session was hot. Nobody should be emailing and harassing Coleman. So stop being retarded.

261 - 272 of 272 Posts