Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother in law got me "ducati the story" video for christmas but she ordered it online from Italy. It came in today and has a sticker on the front that says "video system NTSC" on the back it says " formato video PAL 4:3 letterbox". Is this thing gonna play on my standard blue-Ray player or my ps3? Don't want open it of not. Thanks

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
your PS3 will play it for sure, it autodetects the different broadcast signals, and im pretty sure your TV will too if its new enough.

todays BD players and TV all have a way to switch them over to play either PAL, SECAM or NTSC through settings and MOST will auto detect it even. Look through your BD and TV settings and look for that setting, if it doesn't have it chances are it will auto detect....if the equipment is new enough and has the latest updates too...todays TVs and BDs require constant software and firmware updates to keep up with every title minor signal change.

But basically id say you're fine as long as your TV new enough, it will play it no matter what broadcast signal.

easy fast way to find out is plug in your BD and TV model on google and pull up the specifications charts for each, it will have which broadcast it s compatible with,.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts