Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a video of one of the roads I have grown to love. The video is about a month old and is one of my first rides of the season, so don't be too harsh with any criticisms. The roads that you see are within 20 minutes of my house and about 1 minute from my work.

This video was shot at the end of a long day and my concentration was shot. I ended up making too many mistakes to include swinging wide on one turn and then really wide on another. That told me to call it quits for the afternoon. My endurance level just isn't what it was at the end of last season.

750SS Video

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Video of one of my rides (750SS_Duc)

very cool. nice road. you should have swooped the 2 guys you caught midway. they were slowing you down. a little Rossi-like bump to the gravel trap maybe?
does the white line down the center mean "no passing"?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yeah nice video man. Sweet roads you got there.

I was like when is the passing zone coming up

I guess that one guy was on your tail after you passed him. So he must of been pissed

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sweet vid and nice ride man.
You shudda passed those 2 guys. They held you hard.
Some constructive critism.....you need to work on yer corner skills when you ride faster.
Not bad .......just think you can be quicker while being safer as well.
I saw a few instances in the beginning of the video where you may get in trouble if you were 10 to 15 miles p hour faster.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Man oh man do we need to hook up! I'm up around Trier and thought we had good roads...... looks like a road trip is in order!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Video of one of my rides (bruntr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bruntr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man oh man do we need to hook up! I'm up around Trier and thought we had good roads...... looks like a road trip is in order!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just let me know when. These roads are literally a right turn out of Kleber Kaserne. Whenever I ride the Duc I take the long way home
!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts