Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which year fits what. Found a few pictures of the rear wheel swingarm swap, but not sure if my 93 will take it. Anyone know?
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry not my bike it was campaigned by Northwest Honda 95-97 on the CMRA and WERA endurance series

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re:

is not a bolt on you have to know a good machinist to do that.

this one has swingarm from RC30

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my bike
it has a magnesium swingarm from italy(not ram!!oops!)

Modified by simonkobe at 6:54 AM 7/18/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
friends bike(cbr900 98) with a braced rc-45 swingarm
maybe made by moriwaki as he used to be a rider for them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (simonkobe)

Actually, RAM stands for Race Applications Monaco. They are based in.... you guessed it- Monaco. Their Aluminum Single sider runs $1740 Euro.

http://www.ram.mc/

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simonkobe »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my bike
it has a magnesium RAM swingarm from italy
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simonkobe »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my bike
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is one gorgeous bike!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet bike!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
congrats on gorgeous bike.. there has been a *LOT* of work go into making that... got any more specs on it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (Shagg)

you see the best customs in Japan. By the way Just came out a Book/Magazine dedicated to CBRs 900/929/954/1000RR in Japan. I would call it the bible of CBRs.. Is kinda expensive ($34) but it has lots of cool bikes and stuff inside even if you dont understand Japanese.

there is one also for R1

you can get it from here

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/o...40233

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

</TD></TR></TABLE>

was always black this CBR?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ive got all of those,and theres a new zx10r one too.
ive posted lots of pics etc on the
1000rr.net forum,under the name simonkobejapan(hope theyre still there since theyve changed host sites or something
heres a page from the cbr book

Modified by simonkobe at 6:52 AM 7/18/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my friends bike(white one above)has a rc45 swingarm braced by moriwaki.its a direct fit to the cbr900,but might need a new shock link or sonething maybe
my cbr900 was built by my good friend over a few years,and cost him alot of money and time.i was wrong,the swingarm is not by RAM,but it is billeted and will find out the maker asap.it is from italy though.
here is how it looked last year

Modified by simonkobe at 6:50 AM 7/18/2005

1 - 20 of 29 Posts