1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I learned long ago that you have to take what you can from the military. Most of the civilians really talk big but do not give a shit. I love how they support the military. But if you ask them what they do to support eh military they say I support them in spirit or something like that. They have never lifted a finger to help the military member or their families.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
You mean like the Liberal troll that began this thread?:cool:

I find A51's concept of support to be disingenuous at best.

As for the topic, I believe that if the military concludes that mental problems existed before enlistment, then why aren't these things caught at enlistment rather than when only after a problem arises? Seems like an expedient way to shove people off and screw guys out of needed treatment/benefits.
Just curious.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean like the Liberal troll that began this thread?:cool:

I find A51's concept of support to be disingenuous at best.

As for the topic, I believe that if the military concludes that mental problems existed before enlistment, then why aren't these things caught at enlistment rather than when only after a problem arises? Seems like an expedient way to shove people off and screw guys out of needed treatment/benefits.
Just curious.
You're "just curious" and start your post with usual slagging comment, and I cared enough to start a thread about it. Better reevealuate who cares:twocents .

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
I learned long ago that you have to take what you can from the military. Most of the civilians really talk big but do not give a shit. I love how they support the military. But if you ask them what they do to support the military they say "I support them in spirit or something like that". They have never lifted a finger to help the military member or their families.
A51,
I think Waldo's post pretty much sums up your "support" of the military.

Posting a link to an article really isn't support big fella. Have you ever DONE anything that assists Veterans?
Do you belong to or support financially any Veteran's groups?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A51,
I think Waldo's post pretty much sums up your "support" of the military.

Posting a link to an article really isn't support big fella. Have you ever DONE anything that assists Veterans?
Do you belong to or support financially any Veteran's groups?
Payed taxes for 33 years to support you little boys club. If they want more I'll send them more. If my vet neighbor needed help I'd help him gladly. But I'm not going to trapse all around the county looking for people to help. I'd rather pay someone else to do it, someone who probably needs a job. That covers my social contract obligations.
The point of the post is that when someone makes that kind of commitment to the country they should get the best treatment that's available, not a stiff middle finger. It's disgusting and it's far from the first time I've heard this kind of shit from the military. In fact it sounds like so much of society. The guy on the bottom gets screwed - it must be a fact of life. Thank god someone is telling this story.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Thanks for proving my point. You're another zero.:cool:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I actually have a "dog in this fight", but I'll withold comments to see where this goes..........now back to our regularly scheduled ranting. :banghead

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts