Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
if the alu headstock is a clear improvement, I can't see why Nicky would not also get it. That would by a BS move. If it becomes the case, I'd hope that Nicky gives them a piece of his mind.

·
Registered
409 Posts
if the alu headstock is a clear improvement, I can't see why Nicky would not also get it. That would by a BS move. If it becomes the case, I'd hope that Nicky gives them a piece of his mind.
The way I read it is they can make changes faster and try more options using aluminum. Faster turn around. Not saying I agree, just saying that's what I thought was said in the interview. I would like to see Nicky on the same equipment as I like to see him take it to Rossi.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Thats a big "if"... its not a clear improvement... Rossi is 8 frames
behind development... Ducati is a small company that thinks small and
Nicky knows this...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sucks if Hayden doesn't get it for a bit, but remember who's input developing it. Best case scenario is that Rossi and Ducati are slowly developing a bike that's able to be a better bike across the board for both factory riders alike. Then next year they start stronger.

Also, I was cruising youtube and found this interview

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.