Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Harley dealership where I work (H-D of Frederick) is sponsoring a Sportfest event in Williamsport, MD on Saturday the 7th. It's at the Bowman business complex on Governor Lane Blvd., just off I-81 in Williamsport, 21795.

There will be catered food, live music, a Battletrax course (one of our Service Writers can do the course in less than 30 seconds on his H-D police dresser!).

This is NOT a sales event! Yeah, we'll have some Buell demos, but we have invited several other dealers who will be there with demos, too...BMW, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph, Honda, and of course...DUCATI! (From Winchester Motosport...Carl will be bringing a 749 Dark if anyone wants to ride one. I know I will!)

It's just somewhere to go and have a good time on a Saturday afternoon. Rain date is Sunday the 8th...

I will be there with my GM (can't miss him...we call him "Big Al"; 6'-8" and 275 lbs) and probably 4 Buells, so if you have nothing better to do, come on out. The area has some great roads, and we'll be going out on rides OFTEN!

Hope to see some of you from the Metro DC area there. If you have any questions, call me (Bob) on my cell at (703) 509-2328.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: VA, MD, PA, WVA, DC: Got plans next Saturday? (DesmoBob)

Sounds like a good time, but I am jumping out of a perfectly good airplane next Saturday

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: VA, MD, PA, WVA, DC: Got plans next Saturday? (negativegs)

That's a good reason to miss it...but be sure to wear full protective gear!

For those interested, I should have given a street address:

10210 Governor Lane Blve in Williamsport, MD

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: VA, MD, PA, WVA, DC: Got plans next Saturday? (DesmoBob)

Thanks bob, bit tied up saturday, hope to be able to get out for a ride but i think this one is too far off...
have a great time, and as always, post pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts