Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is in for a final group ride of the year? I was talking with WERA31 and we will be meeting up sometime in the near future (couple of weeks) to get one last ride in before it goes to shit. I would really like to goto Shady Valley in Tenn. Right now I was thinking we could meet around the blue ridge parkway area close to the Roanoke/ Rt 8 area. I will get a closer meeting point down once we confirm who is in and where everyone is coming from. Shady Valley is about 2 1/2 hours from Roanoke but I would like to take some twisties all the way to it. So anyone that might be in let me know.

I was thinking a weekend trip and staying somewhere saturday night. So Friday if anyone wants a place to crash and I can fit another bike or two in my apt. I live in Radford. EXIT 109 ON 81.

So Rookie, Eppy, Superbike, Wera, Naya, Glockem, CEH, and I know its a couple more around here let me know. :rockon :rockon

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
What dates are you looking at?? I would be in and I just happen to know a chick that goes to school in Roanoke. This seems like a perfect time to crash at her place. ;) :cool: Then get up and ride down your way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I could very well be down for this.I have alot of family around the Covington/Clifton Forge area.I was planning a trip down that way on the 14th through 16th,if those dates line up count me in.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
It was good becaue you won bro, BUT it was not even a race. You smoked them. You had a 10 second leed after 6 laps! :wtf

And you were not trying!. Now in the other races you were 4 seconds a lap faster! I think everone was like ok thats a commanding win. I would like to have seen you start from the back and win it. Still a good job man! :clapper

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Hey man, I only go as fast as my team tells me to go;)

You say big lead, I back off. I dont need to set new lap records for myself when Im out in front like that

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So it sounds like we should do the last group ride either the last weekend in Oct or first in Nov. The Oct would be Halloween weekend 29-30 and Nov would be 5-6. I am leaning towards the 5-6. (I have a golf pro's and tennis hoe's halloween party to attend).:woot:

I would like to do it earlier but I know most of you are doing that group ride the 22nd.

So if I can get a count on who is in for the Nov 5-6 let me know?:rockon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.