Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oct 2001. Looks alittle out of date. Not to mention it'll be illegal in 2007 when they go to an 800cc format.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: V8 MotoGP engine ... (PSk)

You have all of these companies that where suppose to go into MotoGP and never did.. I sure hope with the 800cc rule it doesn't die.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: V8 MotoGP engine ... (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have all of these companies that where suppose to go into MotoGP and never did.. I sure hope with the 800cc rule it doesn't die.</TD></TR></TABLE>

There are strong rumors that the Chinese are developing a 798cc V4 motor for 2007. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. When they go to the 800cc max format, there are going to be some new players and a loss of old players.....brave new world for sure.

BTW, whatever happened to the phantom BMW MotoGP bike....vaporware?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: V8 MotoGP engine ... (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whatever happened to the phantom BMW MotoGP bike....vaporware?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Its parked over there, next to the Porsche superbike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: V8 MotoGP engine ... (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Its parked over there, next to the Porsche superbike
</TD></TR></TABLE>
You mean BMW is Building a Harley too???????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Over here in Italy rumors abound about Ferrari making an entry in MotoGp. Hence they're interest in Rossi.
The test drives are suppossedly just perks with his rumored future emplorer.
I'll keep my eyes open for pics or more solid evidence.
Until then enjoy this pic.

Modified by RC51inItaly at 8:18 AM 8/21/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (RC51inItaly)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC51inItaly »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Over here in Italy rumors abound about Ferrari making an entry in MotoGp. Hence they're interest in Rossi.
The test drives are suppossedly just perks with his rumored future emplorer.
I'll keep my eyes open for pics or more solid evidence.
Until then enjoy this pic.

Ferrari in GP.. Wow..

Modified by RC51inItaly at 8:18 AM 8/21/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts