Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have tickets neither room in motel/hotel

If i go will be able to get on the track and see the race? will they sell tickets there?

Also will be easy to find a room in motel hotel 20-50 miles away from the track?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (Giannis)

I have two tickets including paddock passes as well as hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency Monterey from Friday July 8th until Tuesday July 12th. I'm not sure if the hotel reservations can be changed to a different name, if not you could just check in with mine and pay out of you pocket??

My wife is getting a new pair of boobs this Friday, so that is where our MotoGP $$$$ is going!!

Can't complain really............!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (bladerunner)

i cant stay that long we are going to be on a road trip from dallas Socal to LagunaS.

but thanks for the offer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bladerunner »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My wife is getting a new pair of boobs this Friday, so that is where our MotoGP $$$$ is going!!

Can't complain really............!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bladerunner »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
My wife is getting a new pair of boobs this Friday, so that is where our MotoGP $$$$ is going!!

Can't complain really............!</TD></TR></TABLE>

We need pictures!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Have fun trying to get into a hotel, most are all booked up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yeah, you're pretty much hosed.

Paddock passes (no tix) are going for $350 per pair on eBay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

You can find hotel rooms in San Jose. Plenty available there. I paid about $55 a night when I went to the WSBK races in 2002. I stayed near the airport in Milpitas. Go to Hotwire.com and type in San Jose, CA.

It took me a little over an hour (about 70 miles) to drive to Laguna Seca.

I think general admission tickets are still available. Get them now and pick 'em up at will call.

Hope this helps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (Chris)

tks Chris... i dont care about Paddock passes.. it will be a panic for sure with so many people there and i m sure most of the big factory teams will have their garages closed!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Hey Giannis, check the DFW Ducati board and read the "Laguna Seca GP" thread. Garrick posted this:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">John and I are trying to finalize our plans. Probably leave Tuesday evening, trailer to LA and leave a tow vehicle there. Wednesday night in LA then ride up to Laguna Thursday. Attend the races Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ride back to LA on Monday and return Tuesday.

I have 2 additional 'Flagroom' packages with motorcycle parking and paddock passes if anyone is interested in going with us. I have a hotel reservation, but someone may have to crash on the floor in a sleeping bag. If no one wants to go, then I will probably put the tickets up on ebay. </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (bung)

yeah i saw this but i cant stay that long on Laguna... I just want to see the race Sunday... ill be with out motorcycle too..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (900CR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 900CR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Paddock passes (no tix) are going for $350 per pair on eBay

</TD></TR></TABLE>

For real? I'll sell mine for $350 any day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (Baasinator)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Baasinator »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

For real? I'll sell mine for $350 any day!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I puchased VIP Village Passes from Dorna directly so i didn't need my Paddock Paseses anymore. I put 2 on Ebay and sold the pair for $485.00, people are insane right now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Us gp ticket question (zachrc51)

I found reservation at the comfort in in Santa cruz (45 miles away) for a reasonable 120 a night. Not to shabby and on the beach. See you guys there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts