Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email to Sato Racing this AM, trying to sell them on producing another run of Banzai High Mount's for the RC-51. I explained to them there is increased demand for the high mounts, given my recent polls here and other websites. For example, there was a used set for sale here the other day, which were snagged up fast. There's plenty of demand out there.....

Per Sato, if we call or email Kyle Racing @ (866) 667-4925 Toll Free, [email protected] , they may produce another 50 sets of Banzai's.

If you are interested, please reach out to Kyle Racing. If we show enough demand, Sato may start a small production run.

I really want these quality high mounts for my 2005 RC. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If we get 10 people to sign up for sets of Banzai, Dan Kyle would place the order with Sato for the Banzai pipes. Who's in?

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I might sell mine to someone. They are for an SP2 but fit an SP1 with some fine moving of things(at least they fit my 2000 and are not Modded) I want Low mounts(Kinda but I do love my Sato's...) May be someone wants to Trade Mids? My Mids are mint...

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
I'm in! oh wait, I already have some. I'll tell ya this though, If I hadn't blown a huge wad on track time I'd be down for a spare set. if this goes on for a couple of months I might get in on it. and just for the record yall should invest in some of Simons gp cans for track use. much less likely to get rashed if you go down and supremely bitchin sounding. but definitely run the banzai cans on the street.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Carbon or Ti? im worried about my cf banzis and finding replacement parts. theyve got a solid few years on them and im not interested in anything else tbf.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Again, either reach out to me or email Kyle Racing and express interest. If you only want spares, share those wants with Dan as well. We can do this!

·
Banned
472 Posts
If the price isn't something between sell your spleen and take out a second mortgage, I may be interested. But I'd be more interested in Alu or Ti. CF is sweet but when it starts to break down, there's no way to bring them back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a quick update. Per Dan, Sato has heard our wants for a new production run, and are close to making a decision. Good News!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts