G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday of the moto GP weekend at my home in Salinas. All are welcome

All right you guys know the drill.

Pit is lit at 3

Kegs are on Ice

Wine is uncorked

I need to start firming up the count. We have quite a strong number building and it looks like this is going to be great, bigger and better then last year.

<FONT SIZE="7"><FONT COLOR="blue"> RSVP To [email protected]</FONT></FONT>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: United States Grand Prix Barbeque at My House, YOU RSVP YET? (sp2pilot)

I'll be there but I will need directions. Let me know if you need any help in setting up. Yes I did respond via [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Robert,
I'll be there. Will you have the EZ-Up set up so that we can sleep it off in the back yard?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Damn Rob your awesome, wish I could be there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robert, just want to (re)confirm, myself & my 22 y/o son (let me know how I can help, we're rollin into town early Fri. AM)
Thanks again, -Rocky-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If you want any special meat just call me
and if you want some game meat? Ya know JoeJoe will have it cover

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'm definately not riding to this

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: United States Grand Prix Barbeque at My House, YOU RSVP YET? (rctavo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you want any special meat just call me and if you want some game meat? Ya know JoeJoe will have it cover </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry TaiTai I wont be there it's the missus B-day But I will be cooking up some of that TriTip at my place

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: United States Grand Prix Barbeque at My House, YOU RSVP YET? (twotone)

Joe I will be hosting the BBQ for your wifes birthday. What? she forgot to Invite you?

Geesh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it a bring your own to burn?

Would love to meet some other RC'ers, but can my buddy come too? He's a G1k rider, sucks I know but dammit I'm working on him :D

We're staying in the Marriot in Salinas so sounds like it's not far :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (The Kid)

Robert:

It looks as if the gods of travel are going to smile upon me and put me in Salinas in time to attend the BBQ!

I have hesitated to RSVP because of that very fact; it's kind of touch and go right now where I'm working because I just got a promotion and moved to Mosul, so I wasn't sure if my travel plans were going to mesh with my new coworkers' plans.

But I told them to phuck off
...this is epic. I must attend!

My brother has never flown before...never seen California...never seen the PCH...never seen a MotoGP event, so we're flying to LA and driving up the coast to Laguna Seca. It's going to be a good trip.

I'll send my RSVP tonight.

I hope you guys like fine Kentucky Bourbon...I'm bringing plenty of it.

Jeff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.