Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this extra undertail laying around collecting dust. Anyone need it? I was thinking $75shipped-OBO. I really do not have much of an idea what this thing is worth...looked on flebay and tried to get close on prices. It does have the wiring for the turn lights but not the brakes. No cracks or broken tabs at all. The paint is a little chipped but nothing to crazy just normal road use. Came off my 2001 back when she was a street bike. I have a few other pictures...one close up of the rear and one of the underside. Send email addresses if you would like more pics. Hope someone can use...Later:D

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats an aftermarket. Not sure which vendor though? Looks similar to mine which is a texas fairings undertail. Wiring conncetions for breaklights should be an easy fix.

$75 shipped is a great deal ! :twocents

·
Registered
793 Posts
That's an old Eurobodies tail. The same one I have on my bike. Rock solid and about $300 back in the day. Excellent price, just have to sand it and shoot it... Good luck to you...

(Ps - there's a bracket that's supposed to go with it so you can adjust your tail-light down)...

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep it's a eurotail alright !
SO IT IS A EUROTAIL...THANKS. SO AM I ASKING A FAIR PRICE HERE OR AM I OFF ON THIS ONE.

BTW BUDDY, IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN YOU BOUGHT A RASHED SATO CAN FROM ME LAST YEAR FOR A WINTER PROJECT. HOW DID THAT TURN OUT?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
SO IT IS A EUROTAIL...THANKS. SO AM I ASKING A FAIR PRICE HERE OR AM I OFF ON THIS ONE.

BTW BUDDY, IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN YOU BOUGHT A RASHED SATO CAN FROM ME LAST YEAR FOR A WINTER PROJECT. HOW DID THAT TURN OUT?
GEEEZ.. Stop shouting:rolleyes: Nope wrong dude,My undertail is sitting in the classifieds for $100.00 with the lights and brackets no bites:banghead

the bedliner paint looks good installed but oh well;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts