Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tacheny, how did you manage to position the lock that far back? I understood that you kept the stock undertail pretty much intact. I'm installing a Ricambi-Weiss fibreglass undertray and I would also like to put the lock further back. The stock cable wire is damn short - do you know if longer replacements are commonly available? I'm also trying to keep as much of the stock insides as I can, but arranging the electronics seems like a job better suited for a gynecologist.

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
While we are at it lets see some more custom undertails.

Anyone else got something they like to show off. Let's see some pics of that RC ass :D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Stupid laws :D

What are those turn signals.
Every time I go for a drive I see two to four retards who don't use their signals when it matters.
"Use your signal, moron!" is my usual response.

Non-use of signals and cutting in in traffic are my two pet peeves when it comes to other drivers...
Oh, and slow drivers too. All three suck.:banghead

·
Silverback
307 Posts
Killa, I don't know that it was a conscious decision at the time because it was awhile ago when I did it. It's all OEM parts so I can't think of any reason you couldn't get it atleast that far back.

Here's a clean 954 taillight.

There is another guy on here with a 954 light set in, back towards the shock, but I can't find it.

·
Silverback
307 Posts
That's not my bike, just an example of the 954 light. I agree it's clean, but its a bit bulky and not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is a molded fiberglass race style undertail I do,also available in Carbon.
I have used these as a base for setting up custom lights as well.
Will post more pics with lights installed later/when I find them !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
They are nice :)...How much are they ?

i really never bothered to market them. the cost of them IMO exceeded the demand when you could buy plastic for pennies in comparison.

I can always make one but with the LED's you are looking at a $400-ish i think with LED's

PM me or other if you are serious

21 - 39 of 39 Posts