Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so
i spent 14hrs doing this yesterday, it feel better and no hesitation in the midrange, i will dyno tommorow i think and i'll post the results. this time i used jardine 2into 1 headers only and i kept it 2 all the way to the muffler were it merges into one, it's loud and sound different than the twin pipes.
enjoy

greg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that pipe made for the RC or another bike that you've adapted. I really like that but don't see it on the Arata website.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: undertail #2 (vtwist)

thanks push-hand i'm slowly gett'n the hang of it

this is a clearer shot of the undrepiping
greg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

it's the 636 kawi but i think honda may have used something like this last year
greg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

All I can say is
!

I cant even begin to fathom something up like that.

Awesome job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtwist »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so
i spent 14hrs doing this yesterday, it feel better and no hesitation in the midrange, i will dyno tommorow i think and i'll post the results. this time i used jardine 2into 1 headers only and i kept it 2 all the way to the muffler were it merges into one, it's loud and sound different than the twin pipes.
enjoy

greg
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Time well spent!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Absolutely awesome!

Would you be concerned about the pipes being a little close to the rear shock though? I've heard hotter temps can turn the rear shock to mush. Heat shield?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: undertail #2 (RC5150)

Thats Nucking Futs!! Looks the Sh*t!!! Wow.. Looks to me you have a investment there...

Nice work!

You do all the work, and then your going to sell the final product to us for cheap right? I would love that set up, but once I saw the cost I would change my mind..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: undertail #2 (3stripes)

vtwist,
You really have a beautiful bike. The exhaust looks great. When you get the Dyno #'s let us all know

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (andres)

what if you ceramic coated the pipes and maybe (i dont like the looks) exhaust wrap. would that help keep the heat in. i dont care it looks bad ass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (KING TUT 73)

when you dyno the bike can you give us a sound bite as well. id like to hear the system.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts