Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (banda)

Nice form.
It looks like she can ride the crap out of that thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (MNwilly)

"Dude... You got beat by a 12 year old girl!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (Cafe_Racer)

Up at Superbikers2 supermoto races in Wisconsin, A father/daughter pair shared a big KTM 525 last season, the father racing in the vet class, and the daughter racing it in either the novice class or the sportsman class... she was 14, and wore a chest protector with fuzzy stuffed animal zip tied to the back. She beat several adult male racers, all of whom had to look at the stuffed animal staring back at them while they were getting beat. That's gotta hurt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

How did you know it was a fuzzy stuffed animal? Did you get a good look at it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (wolf44)

Fortunately for me, I didn't have to race against her.

She and her dad were pitted next to Stlwalnut and me. Stlwalnut and I cheered her on in her heats and final. I hope she wasn't too embarassed to have us two goobers rooting for her.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cafe_Racer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"Dude... You got beat by a 12 year old girl!" </TD></TR></TABLE>
SPANKED !!!
But really ,,, that's awsum !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Good on her going for going out there and fanging it hard.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I hope she wasn't too embarassed to have us two goobers rooting for her.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I always laugh when I read stuff like this quote. I'd be embarassed to have you to rooting for me. I'm sure once she's old enough she will be able to do plenty of rooting.

But then in Australia 'rooting' means having sex...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (Bucko)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bucko »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sure once she's old enough she will be able to do plenty of rooting.

But then in Australia 'rooting' means having sex... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Whoa, easy there Mr. Jackson

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (Bucko)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bucko »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I always laugh when I read stuff like this quote. I'd be embarassed to have you to rooting for me. But then in Australia 'rooting' means having sex... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hadn't really thought about Stlwalnut that way before...

It wouldn't make me gay to root him just the one time, would it? You know, just messing around? Like when you and your buddies are all hanging out after the race, eating kielbasa, telling jokes, and eventually you all start trying on each other's underwear? There's nothing wrong with that, right?

Right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Sounds to me like you may be a little "K5-curious", if ya' know what I mean...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Where's LDH to claim he knows dozens of male racers who deserve this sponsorship more than some chick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (stk0308)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stk0308 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where's LDH to claim he knows dozens of male racers who deserve this sponsorship more than some chick
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Probably still bummed about having to stare at that stuffed animal on the back of that chest protector

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (Southern_Cross)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Southern_Cross »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Probably still bummed about having to stare at that stuffed animal on the back of that chest protector
</TD></TR></TABLE>

SC, you jackhole!! Now I have to clean coffee off my monitor!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (AA 996)

She's seems tiny! The pictured RS125 actually looks like a much bigger bike than it really is with her on it. I hope she grows up to be a roadracing star.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (AA 996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AA 996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

SC, you jackhole!! Now I have to clean coffee off my monitor!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Pepsi on Mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey that's my last name.
That's awesome. I'm sending this to my wife.
Maybe we can get our little girl Kayla a mini some time soon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

My daughter was born a few days ago. and when she turns five I'm getting her a pocket bike... Because one day she's going to beat Rossi and become the first motogp champ. Yah. I mit be dreaming out loud but there still my dreams

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Umbrella Girls USA sponsors 12 year old girl road racer (Mike996)

Good on you for dreaming. I dreamt of my daughter being an Olympian one day . She will more than likely be going to the 2008 OLYMPICS.so Mike996 keep dreaming.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

That's almost on the verge of being TOO cool.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts