Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, it's been in my sig for a week or two but I wanted to make it official!

I took over as Tyga's US distributor last year after we started having them produce a few parts for the RC51. Well we now have a new warehouse/distribution office in the US along with a new website and online store and I am happy to report some cool new items for the SP1 and SP2!

If you guy's have a chance, please have a visit to the new website and have a look around. TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More!

I hope you will find that it is easy to get around and that ordering online is fast and easy, and above all safe! The main focus when putting the site together was security and stability, so rest assured if you want to buy online your information will be kept very secure! You can also call 6 days a week and use a credit card over the phone!

Tyga has just made a OEM replica tail cowl for the SP1 / SP2 in carbon fiber! These are identical to stock including the trunk cover. Lighter and stronger than OEM and about the same price as a new one from Ron Ayers! (ours comes with solo cowl cover)

The tail cowl is really beautiful in all carbon but when partially painted to match the stock colors with some bare carbon fiber left it is stunning!!

I will try and post some pictures soon of the ones we have had painted, they are brilliant! Each carbon fiber tail fairing comes with a replica of the stock Honda "1000R" decals and "HONDA" sticker for the rear!

The tail cowl matches the front fender and rear hugger in color, weave, fit/finish etc. They are really nicely done and my pictures just do not do it justice!

Tyga also makes a lot of cool CNC products and everything is done in house on their own equipment by Matt Patterson, Tyga's technical director (more on him later!)

We just finished a billet top triple clamp for the SP2 and I have a limited number in stock! These are available in both natural finish clear anodized and in black anodized.

These are beautiful; a tad lighter and stronger than stock and with a cool removable ignition mount. There will be an SP1 version coming soon!

Finally we made some mirror block off's, not as cheap as zip ties but they look a lot better! Very well made and solid yet still extremely light weight, comes with quality stainless steel hardware and available in silver and black! Free shipping on these!

Hopefully we will have some more cool things coming for the RC51 in the next few months, if you guys have suggestions or feedback I would love to hear it, your opinions are very important to me!

Have a look around please let me know if any questions!
Tyga Performance Products for the Honda RC51 / VTR1000 SP1 & SP2 TYGA USA

I will be adding some more cool Honda products as well, back packs, bags, hats, umbrellas, some HRC items etc!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I went to your web site when I first saw the link in your info.
I was hoping you'd post larger/better photos of the RC51 parts.

That rear cowl and top clamp are beautiful.
How about some photos of the front fender and SP2 hugger as well!!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

My dogs are going hungry :woot:

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
#1.. Glen... Congrads for your position and taking over!:clapper

#2... Those parts a SIX!:rockon

#3.. Did I say WOW!:woot:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to your web site when I first saw the link in your info.
I was hoping you'd post larger/better photos of the RC51 parts.

That rear cowl and top clamp are beautiful.
How about some photos of the front fender and SP2 hugger as well!!
Thanks guys!!

I just updated the site last night so there are now more pictures of some other parts on their respective pages, specifically the tail cowl and triple clamp.

If you click on the photo of a product it will open a thickbox where you can scroll through more pictures!

·
Denmark
512 Posts
Saw that tailpiece couple days ago, very nice indeed. Thought about it painted partially red as my EU red/black, would look sick.

How much does it weigh? Just to justify getting it other than the looks?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I clicked your sig through your classified ads the other day and saw these parts. That rear cowl is very slick! Do you guys make the vented front fenders at all? I saw one online, but I think it's from a EU manufacturer (the amounts weren't US dollars).

·
Registered
460 Posts
Glen, ask Matt, wether he could do rear tail same as NSR 250(MC28)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome website!

Can you get 1/6 throttle tubes for CBR1000RR and RC51s?

·
Registered
165 Posts
You do know that CruJones has been trying to get rid of his batch for a LONG time now for dirt cheap right? Nothing against my boy Glenn but COME ON!:banghead
Yep! But, I'm more interested in one for my CBR than my RC! Are they the same? If they are, I'll get 2 from him! But I want to pull the trigger on one for the CBR first, as I ride that the most! If they're the same, I'll get 2!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
VERY nice stuff, good luck!

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 20 of 107 Posts