Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there will be a sea of people at the MotoGP event, but I sure would like to meet some of the Speedzilla folks face to face. Anybody got any ideas on a place and possibly a couple of times. Dave, we still need Speedzilla stickers for our shirts.
Two weeks will go by pretty fast......thoughts?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (Phil 998)

Ducati Hospitality tent?

I'll be working there on Saturday 11-3 and Sunday 8-11. Anybody with proof of Ducati ownership is welcome to come in and enjoy the food/drink/helmet-coat check/shade/comraderie etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (Capt. Home Slice)

is my ducati doc card is going to work?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Capt. Home Slice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ducati Hospitality tent? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not a bad thought for the Duc owners, but I want to meet everyone and not discriminate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Capt. Home Slice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...Anybody with proof of Ducati ownership is welcome to come in...</TD></TR></TABLE>

So if you're carrying a Starbucks coffee cup, does that count?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So if you're carrying a Starbucks coffee cup, does that count?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Maybe we should set a time to meet at the Duc tent, or some other landmark at the race.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (hubert)

I wouldn't mind meeting, Meeting at the ducati tent at some time would be cool, I have never been there and don't know where else to meet. I am bringing my bike registration for some free chow and drinks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is my ducati doc card is going to work?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm pretty sure it will.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (Ian748L)

i'm in for the hosp tent also ,,, just pick a time .. i'll have a zilla t on for a while ..as long as it doesn't get to hot

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

You are right, regardless, if anyone that shows up while I'm there, I'll see what I can do to get a zilla fella in that -forgot- their Ducati key.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Why don't we plop down 10 bucks and get SpeedZilla T-shirts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like to put some faces with names, but I will prolly be alittlle busy working, If any of you happen by the Team Embry truck or see any of the #150 bikes, say HI, I am the guy with the long hair.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be there lurking around hoping to get a zilla sticker or shirt from Dave If he has any around

nate

and hoping to get a old fila Neil Hodgson shirt signed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (04749s)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 04749s »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm in for the hosp tent also ,,, just pick a time .. i'll have a zilla t on for a while ..as long as it doesn't get to hot
</TD></TR></TABLE>

And if it gets too hot? Don't tell me.

So....just a suggestion...... is there an email addy that interested parties going can post their cell numbers so maybe folks can see where someone is or where some impromptu gathering may take place? As a newbie, I am curious about what kind of twisted folks inhabit this microdot of the internet universe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (coachnate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coachnate »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will be there lurking around hoping to get a zilla sticker or shirt from Dave If he has any around
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dave isn't going!

Wanker.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

And if it gets too hot? Don't tell me.

So....just a suggestion...... is there an email addy that interested parties going can post their cell numbers so maybe folks can see where someone is or where some impromptu gathering may take place? As a newbie, I am curious about what kind of twisted folks inhabit this microdot of the internet universe.</TD></TR></TABLE>

section 8 stickers for pasties

also .. i'll have my trusty timbuk2 bag (black , burgandy, grey and a green shoulder pad )

Modified by 04749s at 6:20 PM 6/24/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I will be going and if dave would like he can get me some stickers to hand out, I mean I live 15 miles from him!!! So how about it dave?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Two weeks till Laguna, can the Zilla posters meet? (dabyabby)

BUMP.....it's now only one week. Once the sea of 160,000+ show up, we won't meet anyone without a plan.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts