Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
lol ya women LOVE guys that wear stupid shit like that..... they also love the no fear shirts and Im' with stupid shirts....

·
Registered
358 Posts
or

"I really wanted an SP1/SP2 but I'm so poor I could only afford a firestorm touring bike"

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
What is wrong with the Superhawk???:confused: I had one and wish I still did. One of the best street oriented sportbikes ever made in my opinion.

Matthew
or

"I really wanted an SP1/SP2 but I'm so poor I could only afford a firestorm touring bike"

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What is wrong with the Superhawk???:confused: I had one and wish I still did. One of the best street oriented sportbikes ever made in my opinion.

Matthew
Wannabes like Larry and Aushole are more pre-occupied with impressing others with their so-called homo specials than actually riding in the real world. Posers are all alike, not matter what they ride. Our two mousekateers are the sportbike equivalent of Hog owners, lol How fragile their little egos must be to seek self-worth from a vehicle, quite sad really......

I chose, and have, a VTR because I like to ride my bike, not just be seen riding it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
lol ya women LOVE guys that wear stupid shit like that..... they also love the no fear shirts and Im' with stupid shirts....
All that shirt for a discontinued model... Doesn't get anymore fashionable than that. :rockon

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All that shirt for a discontinued model... Doesn't get anymore fashionable than that. :rockon
Ain't it the truth? Ranks right up there with having forum sections for Hawk GTs and RC51s, MORE discontinued models.... what are people thinking????? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'd buy one...

That VTR was my first move to v2's and I have been changed ever since. It was a great bike for the road and very fun upto 80%...

Wouldn't buy one now with what else is available, but still a great bike in it's day and even today if you found a good one. :twocents

Still DON"T want the shirt!!!

·
Banned
929 Posts

Matthew
I can make that happen for you. My buddy has a yellow 98 in great condition with 21K on the odo for $3K

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts

Matthew
There's nothing wrong with the Superhawk... owners like to modify them
to handle and go like the homologated RC51... this red one belongs to
Professor Holly from the University of Davis...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts