Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else have final fitment issues in regards to how the upper fairings fit?

Awesome product and construction everything just fits a little off

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My issue isn't between the headlights at least I don't think. It's the hole drilled for the screw between the headlights it doesn't line up by about 10mm and I basically forced it into place I think I'm gonna take the screw out and drill a new hole.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank yoy sir and it fit but I had to really force it all into place and I just don't like the idea of the stress I'm putting on it all

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome!!! Yea I'm going to take your advise sir and redo the whole install. If I can't get it right Im going to just put the sticker back on and sell the t1. It really is a great and well constructed product but Im too big to race so squeezing every little pony for the sake of hurting my wonderful bile isn't worth it to me.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You know guys I never really looked at the headlight clearance issue as far as the width is concerned but I agree with sub the its a length issue. Atleast at the top by the fairing bolt.

FORTUNATELY.... We have excellent customer service for an outstanding product! I cant wait to get it back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.