Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: tuono artwork (jewfzr)

Love it, as I enjoy all of your work.

Tell us how you do it... what's your work flow, preferred media, etc. How do you choose your next subject?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: tuono artwork (banda)

Hey thanks a lot glad you like it. I work primarily with prismacolor pencils now. I really consider myself more of a craftsman than artist. I'm not really creative, but have always been able to draw and paint what I see. Thanks again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: tuono artwork (jewfzr)

Jason,

I have seen a few of your pieces on Speedzilla and thought you might want to take a look at Randy Owens' artwork. He is a good friend of mine and makes quite a good living doing just his artwork. I think your work is right on par with his.

http://www.randyowens-original...D=110

Modified by LikesToGoFast at 10:46 AM 3/29/2005

Modified by LikesToGoFast at 10:47 AM 3/29/2005

Modified by LikesToGoFast at 10:48 AM 3/29/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: tuono artwork (LikesToGoFast)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LikesToGoFast »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jason,

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I've got that print above my PC at home. I've got #1!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot, I'm a huge fan of his work, to be compared to him is a big compliment and I really appreciate it. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: tuono artwork (Dave)

I've got that Troy Corser print also......not number 1, DAMN.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: tuono artwork (Phil 998)

jason that looks great! likestogofast thanks for the heads up on RO's print. i shared some gallery space years ago with randy and hadn't realized he had any bike pieces

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.