Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Wow he was hauling ass at some points. It's funny how the radio guy is all like "HE'S GOING OVER 100 MPH!!" Why is 100 some kind of magical speed barrier? OMG 100MPH!!!

How can they still arrest the guy? Isn't there some off chance that it isn't him (since they technically lost sight of him when he entered the building)???

·
Registered
322 Posts
I surely hope they got more than just a reckless speeding charge on that guy. All those resources just to catch an idiot speeder is kind of a waste of tax payers money.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I love the subtitles: "incoherent police babble"

I've lived in Tucson, I wouldn't do that crap there, it's all straights and crappy dips in the road, where is the fun in that? Go out the the mountains if you want to do that shit, that way you only leave a blood smear the rock walls, and don't take out some kid crossing the street.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts

·
ORLY!?1?
764 Posts
Wow he was hauling ass at some points. It's funny how the radio guy is all like "HE'S GOING OVER 100 MPH!!" Why is 100 some kind of magical speed barrier? OMG 100MPH!!!

How can they still arrest the guy? Isn't there some off chance that it isn't him (since they technically lost sight of him when he entered the building)???

He could get off with entrapment. Some kid I knew in high school was driving recklessly had E pills and painkillers lots of other illegal drugs in mass amounts. He ended up getting off because the police man followed him for too long before attempting to pull him over. Basically so he could rack up the charges before he even knew he had drugs in the car...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts