Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All -

Bought this in the local Target yesterday:

When I was in the IOM, it sold for twenty pounds (about $36.00) - here it was only $14.99!!

I played this while I was there - the game is awesome. Hard as hell, especially with the little PS2 controllers. Which is why yesterday I also blew $70 on a motorcycle handlebar controller for the game.

Go out, but it, buy copies for your friends, at this price, you can't afford not to!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: "TT Superbikes" Game now out for PS2! (spezjag)

I've been waiting for this game for what seems like forever! Thanks for the tip!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MotoGP 3 for Xbox is supposed to be released 8/30 in the USA...

16 player xbox live muahhhhhahahaha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (MaliciousBraham)

when I was in SF for the USGP, I met a graphics artist who is part of the team designing the cover for MotoGP4 for the PS2 (same game as MGP3 on xbox and PC) and got to check out some of the proofs they were working on, and gave the guy some tips about GP bikes and which riders were popular, and pointed out a few faults, (such as the 2 proofs that had streetbikes on them
)

that was cool as hell to be able to have some input on a project like that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been waiting on MotoGP4 to come out. It was scheduled to come out spring 05, then pushed back to July 05, then they were saying Fall of 05. But, now everyone has taken it off of their websites. So, there is no scheduled resease date now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: "TT Superbikes" Game now out for PS2! (spezjag)

Just searched through Targets web site, and all I could find was this. Is this the same game with a different cover, or is this an older version?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: "TT Superbikes" Game now out for PS2! (n737nc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n737nc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just searched through Targets web site, and all I could find was this. Is this the same game with a different cover, or is this an older version?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

They might have different covers, or that might have been a draft for the U.S. market; don't know. In any event, the game was sitting right there in the case when I walked in, so if you have a target near you, look for the cover in my original post.

The cover in the UK is different than the one shown in my original post, so anything is possible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Dezmo)

Thats cool as hell Dezmo. A little sad to find out that people working on the game dont know anything about the subject matter though...

Btw, gamespot still shows release for MotoGP4 to be 10/18/05. PS2 version has no online play and up to 8 players via Local network, which would mean 2 PS2's and 2 4-player split screens etc. Not much fun to get set up.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/motogp4/

The xbox version (MotoGP3) looks like the bomb. They actually have streetbikes and street tracks in the game though. 16 player online play is awesome. We could put together the speedzilla race league

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/motogp3/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (MaliciousBraham)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MaliciousBraham »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A little sad to find out that people working on the game dont know anything about the subject matter though...</TD></TR></TABLE>
yeah, at least the guy was just a graphics artist and not someone programming the bike physics

whats really funny, of the 2 proofs that had streetbikes on them, one was, of all things, a hayabusa

Modified by Dezmo at 7:01 PM 8/26/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This game is awesome. The racing is hard as hell on expert. The 250cc bike is a high side waiting to happen. I have only gotten pass the 125cc. On the arcade mode, the GSXR1000 is just a wheelie monster. The side car racing is cool too.

I need to get one of those motorcycle steering systems. The game is pressure sensitive and the front washing out or a highside can happen w/ too much pressure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kiwigav »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You want all the cheat codes?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well yeah!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (section8superbike)

Load up the game and on the main menu screen press R1, R2, L1, L2, R1, R2, L1, L2 to access the cheat keyboard.

Unlock codes (these will be saved to Memory Card (PS2) if you choose to save your progress):

"FUNKY MOPEDS" to unlock all bikes
"HOOPS" to unlock all wheels
"BONE DOME" to unlock all helmets
"GRAVEL RASH" to unlock all leathers
"SPEEDFREAKS" to unlock all events
"GOODIES" to unlock all collection book items
"WORLD CHAMP" to unlock all the above
"WINGS" to unlock Mad Sunday events only

Cheat Codes (these need to be entered each time you load or create a profile):

"BOOST" to enable boost in all events
"ENERGY" to enable mega-boost in all events
"AUTO PILOT" to enable auto pilot cheat
"SHORTCUT" to enable any-stage cheat

Information codes:

"BINARY" to show programmer team credits
"RGB" to show artist team credits
"QUIDS IN" to show management team credits

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: "TT Superbikes" Game now out for PS2! (n737nc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n737nc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just searched through Targets web site, and all I could find was this. Is this the same game with a different cover, or is this an older version?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

they have 4 different covers, i just got if from Target and they had both yamaha and Suzuki covers.... i guess there is one with a CBR and one with a Kawi

Kiwi i tried the codes but they dont work

Modified by Giannis at 10:52 PM 8/28/2005

·
Registered
530 Posts
All -

I submitted a game review of "TT Superbikes" to RoadRacerX magazine - it should be out in next month's issue!

In the meantime, check out my article on the actual TT in this month's issue. Steve Davison did a great job with the photos, including a great photo of Martin FInnegan doing the leap at Ballaugh Bridge.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lovin Mine. I have been veging out sittin and playin when I have the time. the Videos from the Master class events are amazing!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Finally found one today. Not a bad game for 17 bucks. You guys weren't kidding either it is definitely not easy.:rockon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts