Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who here would be interested in purchasing the entire kit to perform a SS swingarm conversion on their VTR? Obviously it is a project that I have been unable to finish. However, I still have every nut and bolt needed to complete the project with the exception of the new link plates to which I have the engineering drawings for. If anyone here would be interested in such a package let me know. Again this isnt a classified ad, I'm just merely testing the water.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: trying to gauge interest (RC51racer)

SS... stainless steel??? Post a pic &price. always looking for a new trick mod. a brief description would be nice as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: trying to gauge interest (SPRHK)

when I say SS I mean single sided swingarm. I have a full kit from the VFR800 that is ready to be installed on a VTR. The kit includes swingarm, brakes, ducati rear wheel, VFR spindle, Ducati spindle, EBC brake pads new in box, custom made 41 tooth rear sprocket and many other small bits that I cant remember. If someone is interested in a kit like this let me know.

·
Registered
343 Posts
since I got my username back finally I'll go ahead and reply. This normally isnt a kit you can just buy. It took me months to put it together. I'm looking for $600+shipping for everything I think. I'm not interested in parting it out or working a deal on the price. I just want back the money I put into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.