Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
All I know for shure is I wish I had the time and parts lst night to do this mod right...stacking aftermarket parts on top of each other takes a lot of patience my master res is too tall so I screwed it directly to the cylinder( I am limited to clip on heigth so thet are down the tube even further than befere) and had to move the gauge foreward and drill new holes in my gen1 snorkel (after dark at tis point) the pro tek top clamp bolt heads want to be at the same place as the cycle cat riser and I need to take it all apart to add magura or brembo so I can go remote with both resivours :rolleyes:

Other than that final adjustment will take a week :rolleyes::(

In the end it will get sorted;)
Tom,

What I had done with these is to make additional brackets for the reservoirs and mount them using the bolts that hold the top triple clamp on. Here is a pic where you can see where I mounted the reservoir. I can take some better shots tonight. You can also see where on the fork tubes I had them mounted. I also messed around with the bar angle in order to clear the fairing and gauges. You can find a sweet spot where everything comes together. :)

http://webpages.charter.net/seaton001/DSC_2826.JPG

Scott

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Tom,

What I had done with these is to make additional brackets for the reservoirs and mount them using the bolts that hold the top triple clamp on. Here is a pic where you can see where I mounted the reservoir. I can take some better shots tonight. You can also see where on the fork tubes I had them mounted. I also messed around with the bar angle in order to clear the fairing and gauges. You can find a sweet spot where everything comes together. :)

http://webpages.charter.net/seaton001/DSC_2826.JPG

Scott
What size front Brake master are you running? and was that as high as you could go or was that as high as you wanted to go?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Tom, WHy do you think I was asking you about radial masters? I need them to raise my Clip-ons up.
Are you switching to the dark side of making the RC a better street bike? does this mean she will actually get ridden now? Good for you buddy!! about damn time that thing gets ridden.
Oh Lee I rode it all night long we are expecting boys and girls and RIPPED around B.I.R. at "Sppeeeed" Saturday how was your weekend cub !

Attachments

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Mine is tucked away in garage at the moment as i am sitting at Camp Ripley Playing Army as we speak. I will put over 10k on this year so we will see if you can keep up.
I put 1900 on in one weekend in May. i would be willing to bet that is close to your yearly average at this point...

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Quality not quantity...

Thanks KYLE RACING

Did hot laps with an expert @ Brainerd International on Saturday and the superbike valving is PERFECT ... we have tarsnakes and bumps but they were invisible to this rider
the new brembo master and hardbite hrc pads had me laughing into T#3
and as you decompress the forks during trailbraking the bike geometry is perfect and steering effortless
I rolled on the throttle pre apex and the ass just stuck
what a ****ing treat

The w0t turn one was a one hander the flat fast two was smooth this year

The infeild where smaller bikes gain was approached at a hectic pace and felt well like I was SUPERMAN

B.T.W. I rode 150 miles up to the track and back comfortably

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.