Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Sorry to pop up on your board under less than happy circumstances, but it seems a few people who don't care for me personally are having a free-for-all at the expense of my company and my staff.

I have found these same handful of people who live their lives from behind a keyboard move from site to site to site inflicting the listers with false and exaggerated information on a number of topics.

In fact, my biggest fan, "LDH" actually went to the length of using a search engine to find where my name appeared, and then came to a saxophone enthusiast's chat list, joined the forum, and entered a thread about saxophones and told the people on that list that I was a thief and a criminal and a cheat. He joined the WERA Board to do the same. More than half of any posts he made there were to bash me or my company.

The truth is, polls are the simplest way to let lurkers who read these forums know what people actually think of a person or a company. Most people won't get involved in flames even for people or companies they really like. But the haters will. Everyone has balls of steel from behind a keyboard.

My staff and my company remain committed to bringing motorcycle enthusiasts the best performing suspension products, with the highest level of tech support, with the quickest turn around in any part of the motorcycle industry, never mind suspension.

Our new "AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kits" demonstrate our commitment to motorcyclists around the globe. They outperform anything you can buy, at any price. Watch for them to win the 24 hours of LeMans this weekend.

Traxxion Dynamics will be supporting WERA, AMA, CCS, and FUSA races this year, and is the Official Suspension Provider for the Sportbike Track Time Southeast Region.

Someone commented I had aliented all of the WERA racers, and was an outcast and not respected. Well that hurts my feelings, but it isn't true. Our customers include Vesrah Racing, Army of Darkness, Dixie Mafia, Bell's Suzuki, Blue Ridge Racing, Sum of All Parts Racing, Sportbike Track Time, Notorious PIG, to name a few. On a given weekend, the teams above will combine to win 75% of the podium positions at a WERA National. While that may sound like bragging, our products back it up. I don't think those are results of an alienated and disrespected company.

We have been honored many times by the motorcycling community, for instance:

http://actionfund.roadracingwo...D=207

Thanks for listening, and I hope to see many of you at a track this year. I will be at all of the AMA Nationals working for Peris Racing and Chris Peris, so stop by and say "Hi".

Sincerely,

Max McAllister
President
Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll ([email protected])

Hey Max care to publicly comment on your little escapade at the Suzuki cup and how your actions resulted in your removal as well as the disqualification of a rider?????

Or how about the fact that 3 years ago you told me that Ohlins was not as good as the Penski products that you sold and I was only buying the "name" then less then a year later you are selling Ohlins and claiming the exact opposite?

So what changed?

Why did Thermosman leave?

Lastly Why the hell are you not paying Dave a sponsor fee if you are on here advertising for your own company?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

hi max,

my name is benny and i would like to contribute to this poll, but as you might have read i am looking into your new cartridges and a revalved penske from you.

i was wondering if you have any experience with setting up the honda cbr 1000rr...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

how about "none of the above"? i think you need to add "good to very good products, but horse shit PR form the company owner"

before i had decided to use Tman(best decision i ever made BTW), i was also considering using one of the Traxxion dealers. after lurking on the WERA board for a while, i made my first post in response to you and one of your rants. this was the first time i had really heard of you, and i decided then and there that i wanted nothing to do with anything involving Traxxion Dynamics.
i hear that your new cartridges are quite good, and that you are a very competent suspension guy, but you will never get any of my cash. remember, sometimes you just need to shut your mouth, that way it's much tougher to stuff your foot in it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

While you are at it why don't you tell them about how you told me & several others standing around while you worked on my RC51 that the Moriwaki link on my bike was screwing up the rear suspension & how you went on for 10 minutes about the downfalls of using the linkage & then when I finally informed your ignorant ass that I didn't even have a Moriwaki linkage installed that you backpeddled yourself out there.

Or how in your retaliation against little ole insignificant me that could never harm your business from my postings on the net that you told everyone I was a pedophile on a couple different boards.

You are nothing but a used car salesmen at best... You steal others ideas & exploit them or prey on newbies by using their natural progression for improvement they gain from track experience & claiming that you are the reason they are going faster. Yer just a hack that has never had an original idea in your life & you will keep moving on from one gimmick to another to support yourself. More power to ya, but you are way past your prime & will never be able to reclaim the business you once had.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (cb186)

You should let your products do the talking. You do yourself (way) more harm than good by getting into internet pissing matches. Even if your products are twice as good as the competition... you still hurt yourself by rolling around in the mud all the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (sp2pilot)

Sure, I would be glad to. It should be noted that wherever LDH posts, sp2pilot piles on right behind.

Here, read this:

http://roadracingworld.com/new...21283

This another example of lies and mistruths spread by the internet. Read the headline, it should answer your question.

We do sell Ohlins, but it is rare. The ration is approximatley 100 to 1. We sell them to customers who are loyal Ohlins consumers, but like our fork products.

If you call, we recommend Penske. If you don't like Penske, we recommend Elka. If you don't want an Elka, then we will sell you an Ohlins, but as it has been noted, most require revalving and respringing for proper performance, right out of the box.

Traxxion Dynamics was a paid advertiser on this site for 12 consecutive months. My contract expired, and Dave and I haven't worked out a new deal. However, I don't know why my opinion is more or less valid because I pay to advertise here. This is not an advertisement for my company, but rather a defense against a contingent of flamers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (999)

Hello 999,

This is 100% correct. I won't be here long, just want to make sure the facts get out, and I will be gone.

Modified by [email protected] at 3:55 PM 4/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (LDH)

From LDH:

"More power to ya, but you are way past your prime & will never be able to reclaim the business you once had."

Our fork products sales have doubled this year, we just logged record first quarter revenue, we have more satisfied customers than ever, we are winning more races than ever, and our products are better than ever. If that is your definition of "past my prime" and "never reclaiming business we had", then I hope to continue failing to your standard for the rest of my life!

Modified by [email protected] at 3:54 PM 4/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sure, I would be glad to. It should be noted that wherever LDH posts, sp2pilot piles on right behind.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LDH and the Dan Kyle show have a ton of followers (lemmings), I don't think SP2 is really one of them, although you may know more than I. It's well known that LDH and yourself have a bit of a history on other boards, and we all know that LDH gets his reach-arounds from Dan Kyle, so he's always going to bash anything that isn't supplied by DK.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

WERA officials say they will no longer do business with McAllister and that he will not be allowed to set up as a vendor in the WERA paddock, but that he has not personally been banned from the WERA paddock. "We're just not going to take any money from him to vend at our races, and the same thing for the rulebook ad," said WERA Operations Manager Sean Clarke. "If somebody wants to hire him to work on their forks at one of our races, that's another thing. But we're not going to do any type of business deal with him at all."

Exerpt from said RRW article.

So if you have been exonerated (as you claim), how come WERA is refusing to do any business with you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (g-man)

Get yur popcorn! Quick, before this thread is locked.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (motobum)

Hi Benny,

Thanks for your question. We have built lots of 1000RR forks. We currently have AK-20s in 1000RRs in the US, Japan, France, and as of today, New Zealand.

The RR is a very very very tricky bike to build forks for. I have never found another bike that behaves quite like it. We have also installed them in a very well known and respected internet lister's bike, Bill Staab. He has commented that he thinks they feel WAY better than his Ohlins RTs, and are even smoother than the set of real Ohlins World Superbike Forks he has. He is going to post a product review on 1000rr.net very soon as a matter of fact.

Beyond that, we have a 100% Money Back, satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like the parts you buy from us, I will gladly refund your money. In 8 years, and thousands of riders, I have done that one time. I think that is pretty darn good. You can't please everyone all of the time, but we do make every effort to see that we come as close to possible as that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Fixxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (Honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LDH and the Dan Kyle show have a ton of followers (lemmings), I don't think SP2 is really one of them, although you may know more than I. It's well known that LDH and yourself have a bit of a history on other boards, and we all know that LDH gets his reach-arounds from Dan Kyle, so he's always going to bash anything that isn't supplied by DK.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I support, condone & endorse lots of businesses in the industry. Yes Dan Kyle is at the top of my list due to his integrity & customer service, but I highly respect Thermosman's work & routinely send business his way as well as Brian at Sprocket Center & many others. ANYBODY that gives exemplary service deserves the recognition for it. Max on the other hand is well Max... If he acted right I would condone his business & support him just like I do others, but he is just full of shit & will say anything to make a buck. I simply don't have any respect for business practices like that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hello G-man,

I have no problems with WERA.

Please stop by and visit me at the WERA Regional at Barber Motorsports Park this weekend. I will be in there late tonight.

I will be parked just inside the pit entrance. Hope to see you there!

Modified by [email protected] at 4:07 PM 4/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Traxxion Dynamics Opinion Poll (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Get yur popcorn! Quick, before this thread is locked.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah, yeah, I'll take two bags, double butter and one half salt. Got any Guiness on tap?

This is too bad. I watched those flame wars on WERA board for a long time. I have zero first hand experience with Traxxion, and no relation whatsoever to Max. I DO KNOW he donated a truckload of profit to the Airfence Fund, yes? That's my ass out on the track he's looking out for, after the PR of the donation. That's business. Good business.

Has there been specific examples of people here being blatantly ripped off or is this something that should be resolved over the phone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

OK, now I'm a little confused.

Your quoting an article as proof to show that you have been exonerated but you are refuting a portion of the article as being incorrect?

I can see that the article is more than 6 months old. Has there has been a subsequent retraction by WERA in RRW?

Modified by g-man at 3:27 PM 4/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He is still able to do work at Wera events.

Yes I do believe Max does more harm than good when he gets on the internet. So do yourself a favor Max get off or get a PR guy to help your sales.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

G-man,

That was a just a poop storm that got way out of hand. Everything was blown out of shape and mishandled. In the end, it is all cool.

In fact, American Suzuki is in love with Traxxion, since our suspension was the key factor in putting a Suzuki Motorcycle on the top of the podium at the Daytona AMA Shorttrack a few weeks ago. Last year, the Suzuki Flattrack team failed to qualify for 17 consecutive races, and then when we hooked up, they went straight to the front. They have never had a bike on the box, and to win by the front straight at Daytona was a big deal for them.

Pat Alexander bought me drinks that night, and Cliff Nobles practically hugged me.

Evelyne Clarke's (owner of WERA) son was here in my shop today getting some bling forks built for his Harley.

Like I said, everything is totally cool.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts