Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perusing the newspaper yesterday, and see Jimmy Tea's old company in the business section...looks like they are ready to market Jimmy's brain child...
the Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe

Jimmy did get mentioned by name...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe (stlwalnut)

Umm, congratulations?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe (Toxic)

Once your over 40, there is a real good possibility that Jimmys invention will be in your ass...Cheers

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stlwalnut »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Once your over 40, there is a real good possibility that Jimmys invention will be in your ass...Cheers</TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, that's comforting.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hey fellas. Thanks for noticing! I've been working out at the farm the last 5 days (that barns going to make one hell of a party/game room!) and wouldn’t have noticed the article had a friend not sent me an email.

Last week the wife and I bought a 24ft triple pontoon party barge at the boat show that holds 18 people and will be a blast when we have our STL SM'ers street ride/dirt bike party this spring. Although the buyout did not make us rich by any means it did allows us to by a small farm and bunch of toys! Turns out there are a few small caves on my bluff too including “Bum’s Cave”.

Yes us guys will all "run into" THE PROBE at some point but at least mine doesn’t have to stay in long and be pushed in and out and rotated to see and record all of the prostate. (Sorry Walnut but you can probably still ask for the older versions...
)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe (Jimmy_Tea)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy_Tea »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">(Sorry Walnut but you can probably still ask for the older versions...
) </TD></TR></TABLE>

Bwaaa haa ha! That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Oh man, that's harsh, considering that StlWalnut is Team Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe's most successful racer. So does the fact that the probe was mentioned by name over the loudspeakers at the AMA Superbike weekend at Road America have anything to do with it's recent move to market? C'mon, tell the truth...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm not aging past 39 then.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Transrectal Ultrasonic Probe (banda)

Oh shit. Did I say Walnut…?

I meant Banda!!!

Actually if it wasn’t for the increased exposure due to the advertisement strategically placed by Walnut at RA (and the resulting influx of capitol) I'm not sure we'd have made it to production.

No actually my wife and I were very happy to come home and see the post. Thanks Walter!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts