Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been mulling the idea of swapping the RC for a Mille.

Any experiences or feedback regarding the Aprilia? Power, handling, reliability?

THanks.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I have been mulling the idea of swapping the RC for a Mille.

Any experiences or feedback regarding the Aprilia? Power, handling, reliability?

THanks.
A little slower, but usually more precise handling stock vs stock.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Year and mods on the Ape?

I miss my 02 Mille-R because it was a looker. and handled great but was down on power and didn't have that Cam gear whine I loved of the RC51.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I had no issues with mine. BUT I also didn't ride it much. I bought it rode it maybe 3000 miles the first summer then bought my 09 R1 and it sat. Then I sold it. I do miss looking at it though.

·
Registered
471 Posts
rc or ape

I had no issues with mine. BUT I also didn't ride it much. I bought it rode it maybe 3000 miles the first summer then bought my 09 R1 and it sat. Then I sold it. I do miss looking at it though.
The only problem I had was fogging in the dash,before I bought mine I checked around my area for about 150 mile's no one had a Tuono I ended up in NC traded in a Honda 750 Shadow when the problem started it was out of the question to go back to the dealer and no dealer I contacted would work on it if it wasn't bought from them.So given the chance to trade it in on a 2010 R1 bye bye Aprilia. Also forgot about the rear brake master cylinder issue

·
Registered
41 Posts
I suppose the gear driven valves and service interval is reason alone to keep the rc lol....
He-he. The other day a fellow asked me what was wrong with my motorcycle. He said it sounded like it was about to seaze up. It's not a noise that people are used to hearing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts