Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the 996 all ready :rockon Just need to load up Sunday and drive up, Staying at the plantation inn hope to see some of ya'll on track!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Was great to see everyone!! Giannis was a hoot seeing you rail that Multistrada thru the corners!!!!!:rockon
Nigel was good meeting you also!!
Duckdawg, not sure if I ever spoke to you or not.
The Plantation is a decent place very motorcycle friendly and a couple of good rest. within walking distance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice looking pics guys!!!! I've went to Cresson back in July. Awesome track! :rockon

Who's putting on these track days that you guys are attending? I'd like to find out what other days they are putting on. I might try to get out there with you guys.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
blkhalo996 said:
Nice looking pics guys!!!! I've went to Cresson back in July. Awesome track! :rockon

Who's putting on these track days that you guys are attending? I'd like to find out what other days they are putting on. I might try to get out there with you guys.
http://www.advancedmotorsports.com/trackdays/trackdays.aspx

2 more track days October and November.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Giannis said:
Damn! Now I wish I would have gone to that one! I actually called them seeing if they had any more spots open. They did, but I backed out of actually going. It would have been cool, being able to actually meet some of you guys in person. But I just looked at my schedule and,,,,,,Hhhmmm, the one on Nov. 7 is looking good right now. You guys planning on hitting the other two track days that are left? I really liked Cresson! It was my first track to ride on.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be at both the ones left for this year!!! and hopefully all of them next year also!!!! sorry about the slow response was out of town showing horses!!! 1 first 3 seconds and 2 reserve championships for our clients!!!!!! The "frame sliders" on my 996 are stock ducati LOL ;) those are the turn signals with blk tape over them, have not taken the fronts off yet as I am slowly turning her into a track only bike ,since no one wanted to give her a new home ,guess I am forced to keep her for trackdays!!!!:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Karlb said:
I will be at both the ones left for this year!!! and hopefully all of them next year also!!!! sorry about the slow response was out of town showing horses!!! 1 first 3 seconds and 2 reserve championships for our clients!!!!!! The "frame sliders" on my 996 are stock ducati LOL ;) those are the turn signals with blk tape over them, have not taken the fronts off yet as I am slowly turning her into a track only bike ,since no one wanted to give her a new home ,guess I am forced to keep her for trackdays!!!!:D
Damn,,,,do I feel like a twat!!!! Guess I should have looked closer,,,but look at how they look in this pic.

Well, I'm hoping to be able to make at least one of them,,,,maybe I'll see you there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no your right I looked at that last night, they look like real nice small frame sliders in that photo, it is great actually meeting people from here!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Nigel if you find you need a place to park the duc for a few days just holler. I have room

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.