Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the opporturnity to do a Trackaddix no sessions trackday over the 4th. Man I wish all trackdays were like that. Track opened at 9am closed at 1pm for lunch. Opened again at 2pm and went until 6pm. You have free reign of the track, no sessions, enter and exit the track as you please. They also had a dyno, tire support, and suspension support. I probably was only out there just a little bit more than a normal session trackday but when I wanted to come in a play with my suspension I didn't have to worry about killing my session to come make a few click and get back out there before my time was over. It was also nice becasue I could make adjustments and then go right back out on the track and not have to wait 40 minutes.
to Trackaddix

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Trackaddix no sessions trackdays (wolf44)

How did all the riders, with varying ability, get along?

What were the passing rules like? Etc.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Trackaddix no sessions trackdays (hubert)

Passing was pretty liberal. But there was enough room on the track as I don't think they allow as many people to sign up for these days. There was some different ability levels but you have to have track experience to sign up for their trackdays. I never had a problem getting slowed down by anyone and I don't think I casued anyone to have to slow down too much before getting past me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1 on Trackaddix.

They are pretty serious about the track experience. Dean and his gang will boot your ass if you're out of control, endangering others, or look like a rider who's had his license two days and bought a brand new liter bike to take to the track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts