1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Padawan Member
24 Posts
Great vid. Mother****er LOL!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks like you got the bugs worked out of the cam, great video dude!
keep them coming..:rockon

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Damn "TARDS" they run such whack line I spent a whole session @ barber and the "TARD" was like a windsheild wiper late braking and squaring off:mad:

Great vid -thanks-:D

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Nice video

I totally forgot that I had been listening to some Bob Seger earlier but the volume was muted. When I turned the volume back up to hear your video, I was thinking "who the heck puts "night moves" as background music on a track video?" :wtf

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn "TARDS" they run such whack line I spent a whole session @ barber and the "TARD" was like a windsheild wiper late braking and squaring off:mad:

Great vid -thanks-:D
The different lines that other bikes run is a real eye opener. That Motard and some dude on a 125 were tough, catching them on the straight seemed especially tough because of a really tight chicane just before you enter the front straight. I've got to work on maintaining better speed through there so I can power by them. Freaking amazing stuff though!!!:rockon

I'm hoping to throw a better video up on Youtube, with some more passing and hotter laps. I just put that one together quick...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Turn 13 onto the straight - with a twin, you can carry a bit more speed through the corner and gas it more aggressively letting it drift up to the wall. Just be careful on the transition to the NASCAR pavement.

Eric

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Hey, I thought I was the only one who had a black Komodo Meso!

Nice vid, great sounding bike well ridden (most of the time;) ). But next time can you get an overhead shot?:D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, I thought I was the only one who had a black Komodo Meso!

Nice vid, great sounding bike well ridden (most of the time;) ). But next time can you get an overhead shot?:D
I say this without ever having owned a different suit, but I love that Komodo. Seems really well built, with loads of protection, and still flexible.

I'd love an overhead shot, you a helicopter pilot?

This was nice too...until the music started. How is the bike not better sounding than the music? I don't get it.
Eh, just having fun with the editing, I like it though. But, I'll send the next final edit to you for approval...:D

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let me know next time you are going to be there i live like 20 min away and would like to come over and meet up
Gonna be there Sep 29th with BostonMoto. I'm sure some spots are still available, you should sign up.

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you running stock forks? I see u have them way thru the triples and the clipons even lower.
They were revalved by CompuTrack by the original owner, he outweighed me by about 10lbs, I figured that was insignificant. But, the real reason I've got the nose down so much is because Loudon is such a small, technical track, with a relatively short straight, I barely touch 5th gear, only if I get out of turn 12 well. Really physically demanding when riding the piggy. :)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
let me know next time you are going to be there i live like 20 min away and would like to come over and meet up
Just don't ask mrgrn any of his opinions - they are warped.:twocents

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
nice to see a vid of an rc up at loudon. i cut my teeth on that track years ago. i miss that place, i may have to hit it up once this coming season myself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts