Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Damn "TARDS" they run such whack line I spent a whole session @ barber and the "TARD" was like a windsheild wiper late braking and squaring off:mad:

Great vid -thanks-:D

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Nice video

I totally forgot that I had been listening to some Bob Seger earlier but the volume was muted. When I turned the volume back up to hear your video, I was thinking "who the heck puts "night moves" as background music on a track video?" :wtf

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn "TARDS" they run such whack line I spent a whole session @ barber and the "TARD" was like a windsheild wiper late braking and squaring off:mad:

Great vid -thanks-:D
The different lines that other bikes run is a real eye opener. That Motard and some dude on a 125 were tough, catching them on the straight seemed especially tough because of a really tight chicane just before you enter the front straight. I've got to work on maintaining better speed through there so I can power by them. Freaking amazing stuff though!!!:rockon

I'm hoping to throw a better video up on Youtube, with some more passing and hotter laps. I just put that one together quick...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Turn 13 onto the straight - with a twin, you can carry a bit more speed through the corner and gas it more aggressively letting it drift up to the wall. Just be careful on the transition to the NASCAR pavement.

Eric

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Hey, I thought I was the only one who had a black Komodo Meso!

Nice vid, great sounding bike well ridden (most of the time;) ). But next time can you get an overhead shot?:D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, I thought I was the only one who had a black Komodo Meso!

Nice vid, great sounding bike well ridden (most of the time;) ). But next time can you get an overhead shot?:D
I say this without ever having owned a different suit, but I love that Komodo. Seems really well built, with loads of protection, and still flexible.

I'd love an overhead shot, you a helicopter pilot?

This was nice too...until the music started. How is the bike not better sounding than the music? I don't get it.
Eh, just having fun with the editing, I like it though. But, I'll send the next final edit to you for approval...:D

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Gonna be there Sep 29th with BostonMoto. I'm sure some spots are still available, you should sign up.

i currently have no bike together enough to run there:banghead

will have a go at season there next year with hopefully at least two track dedicated track bikes:rockon

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you running stock forks? I see u have them way thru the triples and the clipons even lower.
They were revalved by CompuTrack by the original owner, he outweighed me by about 10lbs, I figured that was insignificant. But, the real reason I've got the nose down so much is because Loudon is such a small, technical track, with a relatively short straight, I barely touch 5th gear, only if I get out of turn 12 well. Really physically demanding when riding the piggy. :)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
let me know next time you are going to be there i live like 20 min away and would like to come over and meet up
Just don't ask mrgrn any of his opinions - they are warped.:twocents

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
nice to see a vid of an rc up at loudon. i cut my teeth on that track years ago. i miss that place, i may have to hit it up once this coming season myself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.