Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was at summit point wv, jefferson circuit on sunday. met cehoward and his red windscreen. small 1.1 mi track ended up doing over 100 laps. being a small track you could really work on lines and skills. was able to concentrate on cornering position alot and felt alot more comfortable with some severe lean angles, scuffed my elbow on the curbs a couple times. had alot of fun stalking a r1 and cbr1k though the corners taking different lines to set them up for outside passes through a couple turns. had a good wakeup call after hitting one of the curbs on a left hand kink on the back straight, just cought the edge. got a good head shake accelerating through 70mph, just held it wfo and hung on till it went away. and now the photo's of course

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks awesome man....draggin elbow..thats pimp. Were you runnin street tires, dot's or slicks?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (PeteDawg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PeteDawg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks awesome man....draggin elbow..thats pimp. Were you runnin street tires, dot's or slicks?</TD></TR></TABLE>

umm, in which pic is he dragging elbow??
LOL

great pics though, looks like a blast!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (sizmtrz)

was running 208 street tires. the pics were at the only real left turn on the track. i hit my elbow on one of the rights, a decreasing radius turn. but the curbs were pretty high i must admit. probably 8-10" at a 45* angle, so i wasnt leaning as far as it sounds. was a wake up to move the line through the tun out a little so the bike wouldnt hit. one of the novice guys hit the inside curb and crashed pretty bad, broken collarbone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: track day report (DougS.)

Wait untill T4 trys to rip your right foot and rear sets off!
Mark (Eppy) did it with what must have been 2 inch rear set risers! There is a nice bump in the middle of that corner. If you turn in a bit to early, it could bite you! Glad you had fun and nice pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts