Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thank God the photographer didn't get the next shot after this one! Cause it would have shown me getting OWNED!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cool pics man, good to see it was nice weather for you. i went on memorial dday and it rained all morning, but dried up nicely in the afternoon. where did you get those pics from, rxdesign or kevin gibbs? i'm going out there on the 20th maybe i'll see you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Track day photos from Texas World Speedway May 23rd... (dhdrider)

Looking dam good there big guy..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Track day photos from Texas World Speedway May 23rd... (cehowardrc51)

found another one of you from the 30th. that kinda makes me upset, bacause the only ones that guy took of me where from the very first session in the morning when it was raning when i had put on a new pair on sliders and was just chillin. so i looked lilke a total squid and you look all bad ass.

here is one of the three pics that i got

what bs. and i had some really good passes thru turn 10 also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Track day photos from Texas World Speedway May 23rd... (KevinTX)

Damn... I didn't know that was you. I usually take note of all the RC51s out there.
If I'd known you were going to be there, I would have met up with you.

We'll be sure to meet up on the 20th. If we have the RV like we did last time, you're more than welcome to enjoy some of our A/C. Comes in handy between sessions.
Also, if we camp out, be sure to come up the night before...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awsome! thanks man. i came up the night before, but it was storming the whole way so i didn't get in a hotel till like 2am. i'll be sure and look out for you on the 20th so i can get some of that A/C!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts