141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Buddy

Just bought this for my 2002 RC51, But...who can tell how to use it

to adj my RC51 timing...I attach one pic for you guys

·
Registered
466 Posts
Never seen this before, not sure maybe someone else can chime in.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Like Damon said, you need the race harness (not the one from the basic racer, but the full race version) and the HRC PGM-FI unit. If you don't have those, it won't do you any good.

If you find you can't use it, I'd be interested in buying it from you. Mine died.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sell it to guru, he knows what to do with it.
why would you buy it, sounds lke you have no idea what it is?
did you just see the HRC logo and felll you needed it?

HAHA :D you have sense of humor....

I thought it is for RC51 racing set up...I did not think about tha I need more extra parts~~ ECU and harness ...so..but it from Japan immediatley....it is real love for my RC....:D :D :D

parts # 38890-NL6000

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like Damon said, you need the race harness (not the one from the basic racer, but the full race version) and the HRC PGM-FI unit. If you don't have those, it won't do you any good.

If you find you can't use it, I'd be interested in buying it from you. Mine died.
Sold it to you is ok... I bught brand new..let me know your offer

But...where to buy Race ECU and Harness?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hung - if you wish to buy the GM-FI and race harness, youcan find them at Search HONDA PARTS by partnumber - Classic Motorcycle Supplies .

The prices are in Euros, so multiply the number by 1.4. Shipping is extra. Since the RC51 has not been raced in a number of years, it may be very difficult to find the parts.

If you find that you want to sell the box, please contact me at [email protected]

Lou

·
WSMC #51, CVRA #51
696 Posts
Hung - if you wish to buy the GM-FI and race harness, youcan find them at Search HONDA PARTS by partnumber - Classic Motorcycle Supplies .

The prices are in Euros, so multiply the number by 1.4. Shipping is extra. Since the RC51 has not been raced in a number of years, it may be very difficult to find the parts.

If you find that you want to sell the box, please contact me at [email protected]

Lou
So what kind of T-body would you pay 10 grand for? 16400 nl6 003 throttle body assy honda

Or better yet, I just found the AMA kit for just shy of 100 g's. Nice! Let me call up my good body Warren Buffet and let him know Im over do for a Birthday gift. http://www.cmsnl.com/products/eng-parts-ama_06100nl6610/

A Power Commander will do everything the Kit ECU will and more, if you want to play with the revlimiter you can send the ECU to Carmo Electronics and they can set it to anything you want. You wont need the Kit harness or claim you Bill Gates illegitimate son to afford it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's a neat site because you can just put in the middle 3 letter/digit code, set the number per page to something like 250 or 500 and watch all the parts for your favorite bike get listed, HRC or off the showroom floor variety. Parts that are no longer available are no longer listed. I did it for the RC (NL6) and that's the listing that came up on my first link.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts