Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any locals want steal off from work like me on Monday the 21st, and do the team promotion trackday and race?? Trackday is $80 from 8:am to 1pm. Then they have 4 or 5 races open with prices from $30 to $70

The old man just developed a cramp, so I have a doctor appointtment at Summit Point Main, with Doctor Carasoul!! :D

Here is the link if anybody interested..

http://www.teampromotion.com/tpm.php?page_id=track_events

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HanZcap said:
I was going to go but I will be in Boston the 19th through the 22nd.
Well, the old man just signed up for the trackday and one race.. Oh boy..:notworthy

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EvilTwin-05 said:
Coleman did you here about Jimmy lee? Hes the guy who crashed in the last "I" session.
Nah Troy, haven't heard nothin

·
Munky
532 Posts
I might head up there! Ive got no kids and a good track day sounds like fun.
What is the deal for the track day. Can I just do the track day and not the races? cuz I aint no racer.

TPM says this:
* GP Moto Premier day rates shown are half-day track fee for an all-day participant (registered for both practice and races). For more details please visit GP Moto Premier Events

ian

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Munky said:
I might head up there! Ive got no kids and a good track day sounds like fun.
What is the deal for the track day. Can I just do the track day and not the races? cuz I aint no racer.

TPM says this:
* GP Moto Premier day rates shown are half-day track fee for an all-day participant (registered for both practice and races). For more details please visit GP Moto Premier Events

ian
I think it will be $95 for the trackday if you don't do any race.. $90 I think if you sign up online..

Come on out man, be real cool a RC51 pulling me around the track!! :cool:

·
Munky
532 Posts
Coleman,

Tried to call em and do it online but the event is closed and they arent answering the phone.

The message did say they had space available for all entry levels. So I think Im gonna pack the RC up and head up there Monday morning and see if I can sign up as a walk in.

Do you know if this event will be for White group riders. Like I said Im no racer and Im not comfy moving up a group yet?

Thanks

ian

·
Munky
532 Posts
Looks like Im in. I emailed them and they told me they have plenty of room for me in any group level.

So the RC is loaded and ready to roll.

cya monday

ian

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Have a good time boys!

Ill be at Pocono with them this Friday & Saturday.

Any of you planning on the 2 day event at Beaverun next month?

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Munky said:
Looks like Im in. I emailed them and they told me they have plenty of room for me in any group level.

So the RC is loaded and ready to roll.

cya monday

ian
Cool man, can't miss me, full grey hair, look like I escaped from a mental instution. :D

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XFBO said:
Have a good time boys!

Ill be at Pocono with them this Friday & Saturday.

Any of you planning on the 2 day event at Beaverun next month?
Gonna try in hit the Beaver before it gets to cold. If that is on a weekend, and I am not booked anywhere else, I should be in...

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
Gonna try in hit the Beaver before it gets to cold. If that is on a weekend, and I am not booked anywhere else, I should be in...
That it is my friend! Its the 23rd/24th!

What group are you running in Coleman?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
XFBO said:
That it is my friend! Its the 23rd/24th!

What group are you running in Coleman?
I have thought about it myself. I have a big old credit with TPM and want to use it up before the end of the year. I was thinking about buying a set of tires with it but if a good group of you guys are going I think I should too!! If the warden lets me off anyone want to carpool/share a room???

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Well, for the time being Im already paired up with one of my buddies and two more may be joining us. I'll know more in another week or two if we have any room Ill let ya know.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
EvilTwin-05 said:
I might go to beaver also Chris. Plus thats a place I can sign the wife up for an ART school.
Awesome!! Beaver is a cool track. I enjoyed riding my RC there. If I can go do you want to go together??

·
Munky
532 Posts
Just got back from Summit. Great day. Alittle hot but there was a slight breeze that would wick your sweet away after a session.

Troy I got my knee down without crashing! Turn 3, 5 and 10! It wasnt very crowded and the Novice group was real thin. I pretty much had full sessions with a control rider everytime.

The RC was running great! no mechanicals to speak of. Saw Coleman, said hi but he was in a different group and had his race face on.

Good times

ian

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Welcome to the club! Thats great that the track was clear and you had fantastic weather. I don't think I drug a knee in 5. Cool. Any idea of your times?

However you still suk because I was at work today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts