Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and came up with nada.

Anyone know where I can get ti axles for the RC?

Thanks in advance, guys.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I often wonder what happened to the basic racers they brought up here for Crev etc. The only reason I never ask is that nothing will bolt up onto my bike so the point is moot.

I'm sure for enough dough (along with blueprints) Titanium Sports down in Kennewick WA would make them.

Enough $ would probably = what you'd pay for a set of lighter wheels.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
I am pretty sure that Rene @ Racebolts dot com would make a few for us. He has made them in the past.

If you are really interested, I can ask him about a GB. We could maybe run this through Scott. I would guess that it would be roughly $250 per.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eye-p said:
If you are really interested, I can ask him about a GB. We could maybe run this through Scott. I would guess that it would be roughly $250 per.
I'm interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have talked to the guys at racebolts.com in the past and they have at least one of them in stock I can't remember if it is the front or the rear right now but I am sure if you call them they will help you out. The # is 858-586-1538.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
APairOfTwins said:
I have talked to the guys at racebolts.com in the past and they have at least one of them in stock I can't remember if it is the front or the rear right now but I am sure if you call them they will help you out. The # is 858-586-1538.
Thank you, sir. $285.00 for the front.

Appreciate the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts