Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Been there done all that during Katrina, good luck and make sure u have plenty of adult beverages on tap. Y'all do not have the oppressive heat and humidity we had to endure fir a week with no power but still it sucks either way.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My house is 36 feet above sea level so I think I'm okay but I'm pretty close to the rockaways which I think will be completely submerged if this thing passes directly over here.

I'm also the closest geographically to my job so they will be looking for me to visit the site if possible on Monday so I've got a lot on my plate for sure.

·
Registered
607 Posts
My new apartment building is about 5 feet above sea level right on the East River. I fully expect the lobby to be a slosh fest tomorrow morning and the power to be off by the time I wake up. I'll have a good excuse to use my GoPro tomorrow.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
My house is 36 feet above sea level so I think I'm okay but I'm pretty close to the rockaways which I think will be completely submerged if this thing passes directly over here.

I'm also the closest geographically to my job so they will be looking for me to visit the site if possible on Monday so I've got a lot on my plate for sure.
Ur welcome to come to New Rochelle? We're on the water but about 60 ft above sea level with a steep incline. ;)

And thanks to Long Islanders for blocking the surge quite well for us North Sound people.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Its going to be so ruff in NYC that the girls at the stripper clubs are asking for rope to
tie themselves to the pole...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Be smart and safe everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.