Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am starting tear my bike apart tonight..... going to put on all the goodies i have picked up over the last few months.

I need some help with the relocator i have... i have the pieces... but no idea of how to put them together or where to put them? If anyone has one and has some pics... that would be great.

Also, im making my bike barely street legal one head light and LED tail... thats it. i want to remove everything else. Im going to just trace the wires back from what i dont need and go from there.... but im sure theres a lot more to it. If any of you guys have hacked up your wire harness before, you mind giving me some pointers.

Any one know of a place to get knew buttons/ switches? Im removing the stock switches on the clip-ons.... if i can find something to replace them.

Thats about it for now.... ill get some pictures up!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one?

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahaha i know how you guys get about searching... ive been looking all over! i cant find shit. I dont know if my computer isnt displaying the pics or what... i can find the forums but not the pictures. I need something visual!

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
hahahaha i know how you guys get about searching... ive been looking all over! i cant find shit. I dont know if my computer isnt displaying the pics or what... i can find the forums but not the pictures. I need something visual!
The thread I posted had a million pics?:confused:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thread you posted did work...... Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts