Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (drain69)

Hey If my buddie stops in the middle of the road I bet I can stop too?

Your buddie is an Idiot. A phucking dumbass with a MD after his name. Why the hell do these guys consider themselfs so god like?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (sp2pilot)

I thought it but didn't want to come out and say it. Sounds like "Sir Crash Alot" has a better reaction time than the Dr. Good luck to the Dr.. I'm also wondering why this would be a career (motorcycling anyways) ending injury?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (Rocket51)

Yeah the whole story is very weird. I totally agree how could you not stop? If you've been riding for 20 yrs why would your ride close enough to some idiot who's already wrecked 5 times and you witnissed at least two of them in the very same day
I've ridden close to friends but only close ones who's riding I totally trust and even then its a rarity that I do that, I wouldn't ride with someone like this. I mean after he caused a good friend to wreck he'd have more then a bruised ego. I hate to see someone go down his leg looks nasty and if it's permanent I'm sure riding wouldn't be very comfortable. Moral of this story don't ride with idiots and if it's unavoidable stay as far from them as possible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (rc74racer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That whole site was weird</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry but it is your god damn fault if you rear end someone, you were riding too damn close. How damn wide is an f4i that you couldn't swerve around it anyway. WHAT A TOTAL JACKHOLE!!!
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

ok, now that i fully read the story i know why the butt hole rear ended Dr. stop in the 7 foot road. He spend all of his time looking in his REAR VIEW DAMN MIRRORS! It's too damn bad he didn't just use the other 5 feet of the road and go around him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (Ninety8neonacr)

This is the best quote on that website..

"he bought a bike because he wanted to be cool like me"

your a f#%kwit! I think he's better off without a friend like you.. Go Parker Mah!

so he's crashed a few times whilst learning to ride, big deal.. if you were his mate you would have helped him out and suggested maybe some cornering schools or advanced lessons - but then he would be cooler than you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Thought you guys might get a kick out of this (pedroSP2)

What a douche! He should've taken all the time he used to built that awful site and actually learned to fukn ride properly. No excuse for rearending someone unless you're trying to be Joe Racer on the street. I love how people always need to tell you how long they've been riding before they get to the part about how they were taken out by their own stupidity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts