Speedzilla Forums banner

Thorsten Airbox

10K views 97 replies 17 participants last post by  andres 
G
#1 ·
Anyone know where in the NY city area I can purchase one of Thorsten's airboxes?
Or do I have to e-mail him directly ?
Thanks in advance for your help!

G
#4 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">squidskins.com
</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you have one mrgrn? give us the details.

G
#6 ·
Re: (eye-p)

i do bnot have one--------yet
i will be installing one this winter i hope. I think the two james offers are copies of the mori box and the thorsten box but i am not sure. they look very similar IMO. The squidskins open top box seals on the bottom of the gas tank and saves some weight.

G
#7 ·

ok, anyone who has a squidskins airbox (or any other experience with their products)please let us know how it has worked out for you. I was about to order a thorsten so any info would be huge...

G
#9 ·
Re: (waterboy420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by waterboy420 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Group buy possibly, if the squidskins box fits properly?</TD></TR></TABLE>
GROUP BUY, GROUP BUY, GROUP BUY!

G
#14 ·

Lotsa replies on the box group buy, but does anyone have the squidskins knockoff? I'll call James and get it set up, but only when I know quality is on par with Thorsten's. I have track plastics from squidskins and am happy, but don't know a thing about the box other than from them.

G
#16 ·
Why don't we try dealing with Thorsten? and see what he can do for us. After all he has alot more information and pictures not to mentioned a good reputation. I'll rather spend a few more bucks to get the better product.

G
#17 ·
i agree with andres. i think thorsten would probably be more willing also. plus his product has more information and dyno results. i would be willing to spend the extra cash for the better product.

G
#18 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i agree with andres. i think thorsten would probably be more willing also. plus his product has more information and dyno results. i would be willing to spend the extra cash for the better product. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Same here. CF for me.

G
#22 ·
Re: (rcebrnr)

the only problem i could see is Mr. T is way to busy to make 10 airboxes for us
Mr. T is driven by passion and the sport, not money. I think I would go in on that buy but will be surprised if it happens

G
#23 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the only problem i could see is Mr. T is way to busy to make 10 airboxes for us
Mr. T is driven by passion and the sport, not money. I think I would go in on that buy but will be surprised if it happens
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'll say a little prarer before i go to bed tonight. that is if i dont pass out first
and maybe one of these

G
#26 ·
Group buy or not, i'm in. I want an air box either way. Thorsten's looks like the nicest piece with the most documentation.

What about Mori?

Mapping? Well, custom of course. That's the easy part..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.