Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where in the NY city area I can purchase one of Thorsten's airboxes?
Or do I have to e-mail him directly ?
Thanks in advance for your help!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">squidskins.com
</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you have one mrgrn? give us the details.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id like to know about the squidskins box- specifically how it fits.

I did read about some issues, but no-one was specific about them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (eye-p)

i do bnot have one--------yet
i will be installing one this winter i hope. I think the two james offers are copies of the mori box and the thorsten box but i am not sure. they look very similar IMO. The squidskins open top box seals on the bottom of the gas tank and saves some weight.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ok, anyone who has a squidskins airbox (or any other experience with their products)please let us know how it has worked out for you. I was about to order a thorsten so any info would be huge...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (waterboy420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by waterboy420 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Group buy possibly, if the squidskins box fits properly?</TD></TR></TABLE>
GROUP BUY, GROUP BUY, GROUP BUY!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Lotsa replies on the box group buy, but does anyone have the squidskins knockoff? I'll call James and get it set up, but only when I know quality is on par with Thorsten's. I have track plastics from squidskins and am happy, but don't know a thing about the box other than from them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (waterboy420)

I see they have 2 ram air boxes listed on their site. Which one would we be doing for the group buy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why don't we try dealing with Thorsten? and see what he can do for us. After all he has alot more information and pictures not to mentioned a good reputation. I'll rather spend a few more bucks to get the better product.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i agree with andres. i think thorsten would probably be more willing also. plus his product has more information and dyno results. i would be willing to spend the extra cash for the better product.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i agree with andres. i think thorsten would probably be more willing also. plus his product has more information and dyno results. i would be willing to spend the extra cash for the better product. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Same here. CF for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

Thanks Kevin.
Keep us posted.
Now the only problem after the airbox will be the mapping.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts