Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to start this off, iam working with the builder who these emails got sent to by the woman that lives next to the property that we just started to build a house on, hope u find this just about as funny as i did

THE FIRST ONE
It was nice to meet you yesterday, next time please take your glasses off so people can see who you are. Please have some compassion for people in distress, instead of laughing. Remember The Most Important Commandment:

Love the Lord Your God with all your heart, your mind and your strength, And Love your neighbor as you Love Yourself!!!

I have a lovely Victorian House I would love to build, I will drop off the plan for an estimate.

Can you have the Shoens give me a call or can you give me their phone number, I didn't catch their name. I would just like to tell them these things:

1. That lot is too close to this house, I can see in the windows of both the houses beside it and visa versa, so you must use blinds or sheers, you don't even need binoculars. Not so much for privacy!

2. This property is four acres, all is mowed, you will hear a lot of yard work going on. There is also four acres of trees, this makes for a loud fall of leaf collection with a loud lawn vacuum. This is also a long driveway and the snow plow guy is noisy too.

3. There are other lots that offer more privacy, please choose one of them. I tried to buy the lots across from my home but mmcdc would not allow it.

4, The neighbors are out in their yard constantly, they stand like statues, even on windy days, or just sit and look all day long??? They have 2 black cats and follow them around into neighboring yards, then stand and sunbathe in your yard??? I have warned them to stop this, to please stay out of my yard as I don't sunbathe in theirs!

5. I have had to listen to all these houses being built in the last 4 years, while trying to get my house sold. I just can't stand the noise for another one so close, please, please please reconsider building there. I am praying for God to intercede. God Bless YOU.

6. Please pray for our nation, every day for 140 days, 20 weeks, for an awakening of the Christians to vote in government that will rule under God. That we all turn from wickedness and repent and God will heal our land. And pray for the peace of Israel and that America will stand with Israel. Genesis 12:3 Those who Bless Israel will be blessed, those who curse Israel shall be cursed.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Vicky

THE SECOND ONE
Thanks so much for your help, remember that the Lord is omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent! Help people when you can. It is very noisy here already. I have lowered the price on my house to sell it this summer, I paid $435,000. And will loose $75,000. Selling it at $379,000. Not good, I made the wrong investment here and need to move out to the country with my horses to peace and quiet. I dropped it to this price to sell it this summer! So your building on my property line 30 ft from my house is not helping this effort at all!

Be sure to run a tight ship, quick quiet and efficient. I will call you when I have a showing and ask to be quiet for that hour. Please don't allow your people to yell, I can hear you from inside my house.

What are the construction hours allowed in Detroit Lakes? Be sure to keep them, and do not disturb the peace too early in the morning or too late at night.

I certainly hope you don't intend to work on the Sabbath here! (Sunday)

Have your people park so I don't have to look at their vehicles please.

May I suggest Timber Ridge for your next client..................or can you only build for government low income subsidized people? You sure find odd clients, the most recent walks to the streets in black high heels, waters lawn like that too???

Lost, if you don't honor God, you don't have the mind he intended. Yahweh gives his children a Sound Mind. If your not honoring God you are honoring Satan.

I am offering you a seed, John 3:3 you must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God. It is up to you to seek Him, and for Him to call you, to save you, give you eternal life, we are here only for a vapor of time. Read the Word Of God, it is how He speaks to you!

Good Luck,

Please be quiet as a mouse over there and get that house done ASAP Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA this woman is nuts

·
Munky
532 Posts
Ive worked in retail for 23 years of my young life. Ive heard every crazy story/demands and plain bullshit for far too long.

People just need to live. Let others live. Stop wasting and worrying about what others do and don't.

Shit man, life is too short for this kinda nonsense. She needs to do a trackday or two and get it all out of her system.

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
hahah I curse Isreal and "GOD" bring it on ahahha

this is just too much..... hopefully she lands on her neck from the top of her high horse.... :D

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Holy shit what a nut ball...

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
Wow! I can't make heads or tails out of any of that.

So what's up with D.L.? Are you living or just working there?

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I say ya draw out a HUGE pentagram in front of the construction site, and start playing Black Sabbath at 110 DB. while you hammer away! A while ago, we were "bothered" every few months (always on a saturday morning while getting in a few extra winks...) by a pair of Jehovas witness types, trying to save my wicked soul by ringing our doorbell. After being polite, but firmly telling them I wasn't interested, the last time they showed up, I answered the door..... naked. The visits have stopped...........:woot:
Well at least you may have answered the question of where "gog" is really from......

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
129 Posts
Send her a return email about how the v4 is the best engine design ever and throw in some rant's about big bang vs screamer

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
You'd be surprised how common people like this are . I've got a similar guy (w/o the religion) on my street , whose been retired for 5 years and all he does is watch TV in his front room and spy on/yell at little kids ... "Get off my lawn !!" He once complained about my outdoor 60W garage lights b/c "... I see them when I'm in my chair watching TV." I told him to move his chair or close his blinds . Sad .

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
You'd be surprised how common people like this are . I've got a similar guy (w/o the religion) on my street , whose been retired for 5 years and all he does is watch TV in his front room and spy on/yell at little kids ... "Get off my lawn !!" He once complained about my outdoor garage lights b/c "... I see them when I'm in my chair watching TV." I told him to move his chair or close his blinds . Sad .
SHEAessss What a PRICK You are..:mad: .... You won't even shut your Outside lights OFF for your next door neighbor..:banghead ......... :woot: jk:p :D

Hey nomo, Does he ever say to you, Your RC is toooo Freakin' LOUD too?!:rockon

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
^ Actually this dick is across the street and to the left about 200 ft away , not even directly across but b/c his chair is at an angle my lights (which wouldn't illuminate a breadbox) are the problem .:wackyOh I'm sure it bothers him when I warm up my bikes but he hasn't said anything since I told him to get a life a couple of years ago .

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I had a neighbor who was equally whacked like that a few years back, he walked into my garage one day (like 11:00 AM on a sunday) and told me if "I start that noisemaker up again, I'll have to deal with HIM!".........I got off my bike, picked up a large wrench, and explained that the next time he walked into MY garage un-invited, after THREATENING me, I would KILL him on the spot........When the sherriff arrived 15 minutes later, and heard what happened (the little prick called 'em after he walked out with his tail between his legs) the deputy told the asswipe in front of me, that he'd advise him to keep his mouth shut unless he wanted to visit the coroner, then gave me a wink. Sometimes ya gotta draw that line.

-Rocky-

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I had a neighbor who was equally whacked like that a few years back, he walked into my garage one day (like 11:00 AM on a sunday) and told me if "I start that noisemaker up again, I'll have to deal with HIM!".........I got off my bike, picked up a large wrench, and explained that the next time he walked into MY garage un-invited, after THREATENING me, I would KILL him on the spot........When the sherriff arrived 15 minutes later, and heard what happened (the little prick called 'em after he walked out with his tail between his legs) the deputy told the asswipe in front of me, that he'd advise him to keep his mouth shut unless he wanted to visit the coroner, then gave me a wink. Sometimes ya gotta draw that line.

-Rocky-
In Canada , if I were to do that (Oh how I wish !) I'd be arrested !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts