Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (Tripod-R)

why pay 6300 dollars for the toy if you can have this for 7000?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (oneducs)

reminds me of that tricker bike that was talked about many moons ago

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (oneducs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> why pay 6300 dollars for the toy if you can have this for 7000?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not sayin' it makes economical sense. Just thought it looks like fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (dj_wawa)

Looks like a trials bike with less suspension. Kind of defeats the purpose of a mountain bike, pedaling is the benenficial part. It does look like it would be fun to romp on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (topgear140)

ya fun but a bit pricey. 6300 for staters nevermind the upgrades.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For $6300 you could probably buy a few 80, 100 or 125cc MX bikes that would crap all over that thing. Not to mention the idea is a bit late.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Wrist Rocket)

Made right here in Christchurch, New Zealand, my home town. Same city where the Britten was built. Is that price NZD or USD you guys are quoting?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (Latebraker)

i think this looks like fun.

Modified by oneducs at 2:47 PM 8/18/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: This looks like fun... (Latebraker)

That bike Latebraker has been changed since to a more sensible bike for trick riding & I think it is now with a 4-stoke engine. Fact is in the next year or two ALL Observed Trials irons will have to be 4-stokes.

Interesting for the Montesa Doug Lampkin is now riding & won a World Championship Round was such a bike & it was 8kg (whatever that is) to be actually 163lbs with its said extra 8kg. Fact is Montesa is even monkeying around with a diesel power-plant for Observed Trials. That is a ghastly thought as I cannot stand the smell of diesel fuel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts