Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ad was on Craigslist here in Phoenix. Perhaps I'm a little out of touch, but, I'm not familiar with "Carol Fogerty" or that really cool "Termoni" exhaust....but, hey, it is in "perfict condition".

Ducati Foggy 2002 (care free hy & 7th St.)

Date: 2010-09-02, 2:19PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Very limited 300 total. They are numbered. Only 75 came to the US. Carol Fogerty Ducati Monster. Comes with R motor and all the stock components. This is a totaly stock from factory scoot. Termoni Exaust, all carbon fenders and paint, stands and cover. This scoot is my wifes. Perfict condition. 602-XXX-XXXX Around $12,000
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1933454324

·
Registered
191 Posts
Amazing how some idiots just can't spell or at least take a second to read their own writing...duh!

I'd call him, pretend to be serious and inquire into the Carol limited edition model, and then grill him :woot:

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Back when the Tamburini MV Agustas were new, a guy came by the shop riding one, so we all went outside to check it out. I pointed out the cluster of 37 stars on the fuel tank to a coworker and said "one star for every world championship." The owner, overhearing me, says "oh, is that what those mean?"

I suppose its possible to purchase an MV and remain clueless as to the history and racing heritage behind the name, but I cant see how. :rtfm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts