Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: This is the maddest fekkin bike I've ever owned! (OMEGA)

Nice, my brother used to have an 04. Do the 05's sound like a tractor at idle too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: This is the maddest fekkin bike I've ever owned! (backlash)

So what happened to the cute chick that sat on it???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

I think it is a French bike called "fus?sexy de turd".

Which I am sure loses nothing in translation....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OMEGA »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BAR NONE

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sexy! If I didn't pick up my 999 this was my second choice. The local stealership just got them in and they wouldn't let you sit on it at the bike show (It was all fenced off..) This is one hot machine, maybe I might have to purchase one and hide it over at a friends house. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: This is the maddest fekkin bike I've ever owned! (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sexy! If I didn't pick up my 999 this was my second choice. The local stealership just got them in and they wouldn't let you sit on it at the bike show (It was all fenced off..) This is one hot machine, maybe I might have to purchase one and hide it over at a friends house. :)</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll hide it for you drthompson. It'll be even closer to the nice roads of southeast MN/southwestern WI.

I have a hard enough time staying out of trouble with my R1, a Speed 3 wouldn't help me in that regard. It needs to come with a get out of jail free card.

They are pretty cool and sound great, but I need a bike I can do some touring on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

so that thing is as fun as it looks!
i was way into at the bike show, but its a still a triumph!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's only one major problem with this bike, there's just no way to ride it sensibly.
Try to imagine v-twin grunt and flat power delivery, literbike inline 4 top end wail, supermoto flickability with the mid corner stability of a 999R and your getting the idea.
Welcome to the new category, SUPER NAKEDS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Hey man at least they are tryin'...

I mean how much would it take for Yamaha to put out a Motard.

Or Suzuki to put out a serious V-twin superbike

or Harley to put out a.... nevermind

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (AtomTan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AtomTan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - I found it...

Now it's a Speed triple
</TD></TR></TABLE>

She needs clear heels!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (socal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

She needs clear heels!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
She's wearing shoes? Well I'll be, so she is

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (OMEGA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OMEGA »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Welcome to the new category, SUPER NAKEDS</TD></TR></TABLE>

New category? Kinda late for triumph... ducati has S4R,Mv Brutale Z1000,Tuono etc etc.... i wouldnt call it new!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (AtomTan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AtomTan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That bike is AWESOME! I think it may be bike of the year - great looks, great power, not too extreme. Congratulations on the great pick!

Oh, and girl's cute too. We all officially hate you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts