Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen the movie 'this is supermoto' ? It's from Europe I believe and is available on netflix. I watched it last night and was impressed.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: this is supermoto (MATTinMN)

Really?

I bought it last month from the AMA museum gift shop, and I was really disappointed.

Not enough pro racing footage for me.

I didn't really enjoy watching the bike reviewers riding street supermotos for the first time (yawn)

I didn't think much of the segment on the CCM sponsored "rent a supermoto track day" except that the concept itself is kind of cool... I don't need to watch a bunch of fat zitty limeys to drive the point home, though.

The CCM factory tour was awful: An extremely dorky manager leading a camera man around an unimpressive "factory" (more like a shop... with grafitti on the walls!) while confused looking workers slowly assembled bikes. I wouldn't ever consider owning a CCM after seeing THAT.

Here's what I did like: The old Superbikers footage... I could watch a lot more of that.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: this is supermoto (banda)

We're looking at it from different prospecives - you're a "been there done that" and I'm a "oooohhh supermoto". I havnt tried it yet, and ususally just lurk here - so I'm far from y'all. It did wet my appetitie though and made me want to try it even more.

OT Question - What classes race at Road America, is there any xr100 classes? Also, has anyone heard of a series beginning in MN?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: this is supermoto (MATTinMN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MATTinMN »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
OT Question - What classes race at Road America, is there any xr100 classes? Also, has anyone heard of a series beginning in MN?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, and Yes.

I've heard talk of a MN series for 2005, but know nothing about it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: this is supermoto (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes, and Yes.

I've heard talk of a MN series for 2005, but know nothing about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So you're saying there's a chance an old married fart short on dough could vent his competitve spirit? Oh yea!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts